Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just a few words before I go...

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Dave
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Jon Moeller
Sorry for bringing this one into the hole, Dave, but I found your AMW post so much more informative.

-Jon
I don't know, there's something to be learned from both of these threads. Besides, John was so eloquent in this one, just the way I'll remember him!
Old 03-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Geo
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Hacker-Pschorr
I could always post the picture of a bunch of cats being skinned that got a thread deleted a few days ago. Not put into the abyss, but deleted. Go to google and type in "cat torture" and choose the image posts. Post a few of those and this thread will be gone forever!
You've got to be kidding.

I know there are horrible people in this world, but I never thought I'd see them celebrated here in Rennlist. This kind of crap I'd expect to see in some Honduh or other forum dominated by stupid kids.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:11 PM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Will all of you please let me shoot this in the head? Dave you are the man............

Good bye John.................................................................... ............................
Old 03-12-2004, 12:38 AM
Water944t
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"If a million monkeys typed for a million years, they would duplicate the entire works of Shakespeare -- poorly remembered quote

Its not often you see, assembled in one place, the entire works of the combined morons of the world in one thread. It is a wonder that perhaps we should all take a moment to gawk at. This is like a case study, you could probably get a PhD off of the damn thing.

While I can symapthize with almost every point of view, been there-done that-got the scars,...bad scoobies guys.

In an effort to prevent undue confusion, I am referring to the "universal moron" in all of us in general in the passage above, but morons here know who they are already and I do refer to them quite directly by implication.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:03 AM
joseywhales
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it just keeps going...... and going...... and going....... and going....... but I have to stop now!
Old 03-12-2004, 02:52 AM
David Ray
Burning Brakes

I'm sorry, I'm only dueling with the two punk *** fools 944s2NUT(head) and his lame bro ERAU-944. Personally, they do nothing but squat for this forum. They're nothing but, cell bitches.

I guess leach or parasite is a better definition for these two, that is, but they have nothing other than their post # to stand by. Go ahead and do a search on each of these fools. If you find something they actually contributed to this site that’s meaningful than I’ll run their gay avatar on my sig (not!)

What have I done, nothing, but I don’t proclaim to have either! These two clowns always jump in (as AMW proclaims in this thread) just to stir up the pot.

You cold weather pos(t)ers need to find an alternative life when it gets cold! It’s obvious the females have hibernated in your parts!

DAVID RAY
Nice and sunny – running 944’s 24/7/365
Old 03-12-2004, 03:35 AM
David Ray
Burning Brakes

Tom R. - your a righteous man! Another RENNLIST ADDICT! But what have you ever contributed that anyone posting/searching this site hasn't already seen or needs to see! Love your list of cars BTW. Great list of world reknown vehicles you have in your stable
1968 Firebird Convert - Garage Queen

Where's you're Porsche? HEE HEE

To: newbies

First Post response:

"Hey newbie, don't you know how to use the search function?" As most of you Rennlister's respond to a new subscriber.

What a way to greet a new MEMBER "John D".

Then, after they settle in, do after me (spoken by a true subscriber: 944S2Nut), post to the flames to build your reputable image, become an addict like me and Tom R. and 3/4 of the rest of us, then flamethrowing becomes your means to pure Guru status. Flaming is encourage to build your stature amongst the elitist of this site.

Also don't forget the search function, 'cause if you retevive old post that will build up your numbers.

Newbie guide: Cool responses to threads:

Nude Photos coming soon
not again
hey dude read the other posts
Bump (easiest way to build up your numbers)
what's up John D (kissing up to ....) (may be worth 100 posts)
group buy
Cool, wish I had the money (David Letterman's number one Rennlister response)
not again - do a search
wish I had a "portcha"
flame
Ricer
new exhaust sounds

Don't forget the graphics - most really like them.

DAVID RAY - MEMBER
Old 03-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Friendan
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Man, David, what the hell?
This is a Porsche enthusiast site and web forum. We are here to talk about and discuss the cars we love. Where do you get off running your mouth about other members?
Yeah, maybe I can't replace a 944 clutch blindfolded, but I know I've helped some people in swaying them to make decisions with knowledge I have gained from owning my car and this site from using it so often. I was a newbie once not too long ago and now I've been on enough that I know what to ask and when and how to go about getting the info I want...sure maybe it gets tiresome seeing similar posts all the time about "how do I turbocharge my 83 944, or how about NOS injection?"
Most of those don't stay on here long anyways, they want the quick route to a fast car and back off. The true Porsche fans stay on.
It's NOT newbies that drive people away from this site. It's people who make cynical remarks like you that make them think they don't deserve to be here.
Old 03-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Dave
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool, always the PS pump when you think it's the hiosereckum.
Probably Beemer owners.
Yea - the opened face will show my teeth i jest got whiten.
I'm frame Kentuckie,whut tha hec if rong!
Sorry, tomorrow is here - good luck!
Does anyone have experinence with a 350 converison? My nmotioejkohi ainti dso gfoood any more
Why would any one care what the weather was like for a ralley? Whould your switch the tires from front to back? Never being on one, does the front whel drive 944 handle better then the rear wheel drive model?
"Thermal" coat everying in the engine bay you'll be glad you spent the mula and beat'n the jadiese out of all those riceies! Go for it!! Dude!
What's a porject car? Maybe you need new injectors!
And a couple homophobic posts in this thread, Mr. Pot, Meet Mr. Kettle.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 106 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally posted by David Ray
Tom R. - your a righteous man! Another RENNLIST ADDICT! But what have you ever contributed that anyone posting/searching this site hasn't already seen or needs to see! Love your list of cars BTW. Great list of world reknown vehicles you have in your stable
1968 Firebird Convert - Garage Queen

Where's you're Porsche? HEE HEE
DAVID RAY - MEMBER
Is the rumor true David is John's wife, or did they miss the cutoff for to get a license?

Funny how you jump in to attack me only after I called your boy-friend a coward for his cowardly acts (sure can't call that coward a man!). If he was a man, he would make good on his promises. If you were a man you would find more substantial things to attack people on! Are you sure you and John arent one and the same?

David, What have you posted that is of any use to anyone? The only FLAME, err i mean flame thrower here is you!

I personally think Mike and Nut are OK posters that have a lot of positive input on this board, gay avitar and all!

If you don't like my stable of "world reknown" vehicles, dont look. I detect a tinge of jealousy.

Where is my Porsche anyway elohssa!

Where's your brain? HEE HEE

Tom R. Member (that paid his renewal after the Porsche was stolen!)
Old 03-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 106 Likes on 79 Posts

And Don't send me PM's, especially unsolicited ones like this ever again.

Thanks elohssa.

David Ray
User

You're So Cool
bite me bitch - read John 3:16 If you need a Bible I'll send you one!

"Life is short....drive fast!"

Just added: #69 RAW Motorsports 944-Spec car
Old 03-12-2004, 10:27 AM
ERAU-944
Race Car

is this some sort of new incarnation of AMAF???

David Ray = Troll

oh, and if he were a real member, he'd have asked john D to put his membership on his thing rather than take up more bandwidth on his signature.

-Mike- 'David Ray and my (gay) avatar have a lot in common, right now both of their time is spent shoveling crap'
Old 03-12-2004, 10:35 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by Tom R.
And Don't send me PM's, especially unsolicited ones like this ever again.

Thanks elohssa.
Wow Tom!

You and I may have had our differences in the past (water under the bridge), lord knows we all can get a little "heated" here at times. But sending PM's like that is just uncalled for. I had a certain 2 posters do this to me, and it made my life hell. That is the reason that you don't see the little red square lit on my posts, because everytime one of them saw that I was online, they would start up with me.

That being said, I wish now that I would have forwarded the PM's on to JohnD. Maybe you should do the same?

PM's and emails like that are just uncalled for. Despicable.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Kurt
Three Wheelin'

//sigh

is it warmer yet so we can all just go out for a drive (individually )?

Unfortunately not, so David Ray you need to chill out and forget whatever you are so bitter about.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:46 AM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

sigh ...
is it warmer yet so we can all just go out for a drive (individually )?
Kurt

Sping is close, maybe that will stop this thread.

Last edited by Bri Bro; 03-12-2004 at 12:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Just a few words before I go...