Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here let me share with you, my buddies girlfriends CARS PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 11:46 PM
kennycoulter
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i first saw the picture, i assumed she was a stripper, or "more". but i actually read all 7 pages of this. why? man im lonely.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:28 AM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Paolo's is awesome!! Yeah, it's near the water fountain area in the center! Ok, how about this... I'm going to tell you where I lived, I want to know if you recognize the area. We moved almost 7 years ago from herndon b/c our backyard was being reduced and a retaining wall was being constructed as they were finishing off the Herndon Parkway... right by the cemetary (about 100 yards from my house before construction) near HHS (Herndon Highschool)... I was on Moffet Forge Road, right beside Grant St. (I know you know Grant St.!)

When I get back from school we'll have to meet up sometime Tony.

-Kevin

ps.... sorry for hijacking the thread temporarily, lol

Originally posted by Blue S2
In my defense, hahaha If you couldn't tell i was joking, you are WAY TOO SERIOUS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA. Theres a reason i "laughed" in the thread before that whole block of text. YES, I WAS JOKING. Ok, second...ALL CAPS??? Come on, am I like some 14 year in a teeny-bop chat room? Please.

On serious note now, i really agree with that statement about culture. (by the way, Reston is a a cool place! Check out Paolo's restaurant, its across from that square at the towncenter)

Ok, we can say whatever we want about the 17 year old being able to drive that car, but you never know. Personal experience, my family is very strong on driving, and all the children learn from a very young age how to control a car. I learned to drive in a 6 series BMW (my father use to rally for Fiat back in the day), and i have cousins who got in trouble in Ferraris before they had a license. We were all brought up to be VERY responsible on the road. (except for a dumb thing or two by the cousins...) Cars are not toys. (until you buy a garage queen or a project) On top of that, my family is VERY heavy on culture. Most of the relatives live within a few miles, and whatever someone needs is provided. Its not a question of when parents get older, its only natural that the children will take up their care and provide whatever they need at some point.

They dont need 401k and all that crap. The best investment should be in their children, because that will be their retirement.

Its sad things are not like that with sooo many people in America.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:14 AM
Dlefko
Burning Brakes

Well, well. well. I figured today's event was relevant to this topic.
So, there is this girl that my good friend introduced me to a few weeks ago. She is about i would say 17 or 18, I see her at the coffee shop or when i hang out with my friend and she is there every once and a while. I like her, she is very pretty, and has a great outgoing and sincere personality. So i was sitting down with my other friend having a smoke and I am watching this girl mingle with her friends, when she gets up to leave and go to the parking lot to her car. What car does she get into. BAM! a nice black 944. Before she pulled out, I aproched her, and we discussed our cars a little bit, and she suggested that once i get mine back together we should go cruising sometime. It was awesome, made my day. So, what have a been doing all night even though its raining like crazy here, i've been turning wrenches like a madman, and very close to having the car running, i am very excited.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:43 AM
Kurt
Three Wheelin'

Dlefko, marry her.

just kidding, kind of...
Old 01-17-2004, 07:26 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Dlefko
Well, well. well. I figured today's event was relevant to this topic.
So, there is this girl that my good friend introduced me to a few weeks ago. She is about i would say 17 or 18, I see her at the coffee shop or when i hang out with my friend and she is there every once and a while. I like her, she is very pretty, and has a great outgoing and sincere personality. So i was sitting down with my other friend having a smoke and I am watching this girl mingle with her friends, when she gets up to leave and go to the parking lot to her car. What car does she get into. BAM! a nice black 944. Before she pulled out, I aproched her, and we discussed our cars a little bit, and she suggested that once i get mine back together we should go cruising sometime. It was awesome, made my day. So, what have a been doing all night even though its raining like crazy here, i've been turning wrenches like a madman, and very close to having the car running, i am very excited.
holy shiet..that's badass. I am sorry but, there is nothing and I mean nothing more sexy than a women...driving a sport's car. If she drive's a porsche it's even better. My ex gf loved car's and used to get excited everytime I would come to pick her up in my porsche at the time. I miss that. BTW I read in earlier posts about the youngest kid driving a porsche and I have you all beat...at least I think so. I got my first porsche when I was 15..it was a 83 944...and I have pics to prove it. Ironically the girl I mentioned ealier was my high school sweetheart...and she was there for two of my porsche's the 83 and the 87......it pain's me to know she isint here for the 88 951...I know she would enjoy it. Sucks when relationship's don't work out...
If I ever run into a girl getting into a porsche(and I have) I always ask them for their number and a date....unless of course......their 35....lol...as I am only 21(22 in june) I couldn't date a women who is 15 year's older than myself.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:52 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally posted by fiercestcalm
Michelle -- So glad to see another woman here! I've been reading this post and just dying! I've been lurking these bulletin boards for months, but not posting, until now because I just had to say hello. Although I don't have a scanned pic of mine, it's the same as yours -- 86 black 951 and she is my baby! NOT my husband's car or even his idea to buy it. I've loved those cars since I was a young teen and it took until now (I'm 34) for me to finally get one of my own. I'm also a mom and my son feels like quite the guy getting dropped off in a Porsche amongs a sea of minivans!

Laura
Hey Laura! Great to have you here. I've been on the board for a couple of years and this place is full of a great bunch of guys -- you just gotta put'em back in line every now and then J/K. I wouldn't be able to afford Beabea (BEAutiful BEAst) if it weren't for these guys. It's a great community and it's great to have you here! There are a couple of other women on the board: Devia (Julie) and Patricia who both check in every now and then. I haven't been on as much lately due to a promotion at work that's keeping me busier than a one-legged woman in a man kicking contest (I'm just yankin' your chain guys - I think I should be able to based on this thread ) Stay with us, you'll enjoy the ride.

BTW - I may be out in Cold Spring, NY, in early April. Where in CT are you, anywhere near there?

Michelle
Old 01-22-2004, 08:47 PM
fiercestcalm
Advanced

Default warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome Michelle! I've been lurking around the board for a few months and have already picked up a wealth of information (and had a few laughs!) I scanned a pick of my baby "Glory" and put it in my sig.

Laura
Old 01-23-2004, 04:12 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

Niiiiiiice!
Old 01-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Sooo... no photos for the perverted few.... darn it! that sucks!

Quick Reply: Here let me share with you, my buddies girlfriends CARS PICS!!