Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here let me share with you, my buddies girlfriends CARS PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 11:39 PM
RSflared72e
Rennlist Member

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

All of these arguments and side issues are distracting from the main point, which is of course, LET'S SEE SOME CLOSER UP PICS OF THE GIRL!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHA-

I DONT BELIEVE ITS A GIRL!!!! GIRLS DONT STAND NEXT TO HOT CARS, SO THEREFORE ITS NOT A GIRL. ITS A PHOTOSHOP!!!! IM SICK OF PEOPLE POSTING FAKE GIRLS AND CARS CAUSE IT JUST MAKES ME HATE HOW I WILL NEVER SEE A REAL ONE!!!!! I KNOW THOSE CARS, AND GIRLS ARE NOT BY THEM. THAT PICTURE IS FAKE. NOT A REAL GIRL, BOTTOM LINE.

(haha ok...im done...)
Old 01-14-2004, 12:30 AM
Wagz
Racer

WTF?....
Old 01-14-2004, 01:48 AM
944S2NUT
Drifting

Originally posted by Blue S2
HAHAHA-

I DONT BELIEVE ITS A GIRL!!!! GIRLS DONT STAND NEXT TO HOT CARS, SO THEREFORE ITS NOT A GIRL. ITS A PHOTOSHOP!!!! IM SICK OF PEOPLE POSTING FAKE GIRLS AND CARS CAUSE IT JUST MAKES ME HATE HOW I WILL NEVER SEE A REAL ONE!!!!! I KNOW THOSE CARS, AND GIRLS ARE NOT BY THEM. THAT PICTURE IS FAKE. NOT A REAL GIRL, BOTTOM LINE.

(haha ok...im done...)
I showed my buddy this post and he laughed hard and said believe what you want.

Btw can can we be anymore jealous .

I do not lie. nor does my buddy. I am an honest guy. Not one of those fools who lies to make his/her life more interesting.

Please let this post die, I reget ever so much for even posting it.

I am done here.

Old 01-14-2004, 02:01 AM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by jsonnen
I really find it difficult that anyone with enough intelligence(ie her parents) to earn that kind of money, would all of a sudden get hit by the stupid stick and buy their 23 year old daughter 400 plus horsepower supercars with mid and rear engines! As to how much money there is in "Hongcouver" thats nothing compared to how much money there is in So Cal.....how many Enzos are driving around Van-city........cause here in Newport beach there a half a dozen........and no 23 year old asian girl with a Modena and a GT2......you guys believe whatever you want....thats your right....but I still think its BS........again no offense intended....and I'm not calling anyone a liar.......I'm done with this silly thread.
I grew up in Herndon, VA. Nice suburb... there was a guy about 6 years ago that worked at a photoshop in Reston Town Center, this asian kid, 17 years old. Both of his parent's were early in the IT business (programming I believe) back in the late 70's and early 80's. They were multimillionaires because of it. They bought their son a red Ferrari 512 Testarossa that he would drive to work and park in front of the photoshop. 17!! I can believe this girl's parent's bought her these cars. For one thing, they're multimillionaires obviously... and another thing, it's a different culture. Living with two of my close Vietnamese friends, I've found out they have different ways than we do. In their culture, the parents spoil their kids until they're out of school. From then on the kids take care of their parents (spoil could be used again here) and everything they do involves their parents.. they have a very family based culture.

just my $0.02
-Kevin
Old 01-14-2004, 02:03 AM
v944god
Addict
Rennlist Member

This thread hasn't been locked yet? Omg.
Old 01-14-2004, 02:05 AM
user 8430
Banned

In Blue S2's defence I think he might have been joking
Old 01-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Blue S2
Race Car

In my defense, hahaha If you couldn't tell i was joking, you are WAY TOO SERIOUS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA. Theres a reason i "laughed" in the thread before that whole block of text. YES, I WAS JOKING. Ok, second...ALL CAPS??? Come on, am I like some 14 year in a teeny-bop chat room? Please.

On serious note now, i really agree with that statement about culture. (by the way, Reston is a a cool place! Check out Paolo's restaurant, its across from that square at the towncenter)

Ok, we can say whatever we want about the 17 year old being able to drive that car, but you never know. Personal experience, my family is very strong on driving, and all the children learn from a very young age how to control a car. I learned to drive in a 6 series BMW (my father use to rally for Fiat back in the day), and i have cousins who got in trouble in Ferraris before they had a license. We were all brought up to be VERY responsible on the road. (except for a dumb thing or two by the cousins...) Cars are not toys. (until you buy a garage queen or a project) On top of that, my family is VERY heavy on culture. Most of the relatives live within a few miles, and whatever someone needs is provided. Its not a question of when parents get older, its only natural that the children will take up their care and provide whatever they need at some point.

They dont need 401k and all that crap. The best investment should be in their children, because that will be their retirement.

Its sad things are not like that with sooo many people in America.
Old 01-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I still want to see close up photos of the babe...
Old 01-15-2004, 12:16 PM
joseph mitro
Race Car

Received 246 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally posted by Antonioali
joseph mitro i thought i made good money, 120-130K/year but you sure got me clipped. What do you do for a living? Good job though, i always like to see people succeed.
i am a physician graduating from residency in less than 6 months. my income now is about $41,000 but with the deal i am getting to establish my practice the income guarantee is $225 for the first year.

what do you do?
Old 01-15-2004, 04:16 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Blue S2
I have yet to meet a girl that honestly likes Porsches!!!
Originally posted by PeteL
I have yet to meet a girl that can SPELL Porsche
P-O-R-S-C-H-E. I see it everyday on my steering wheel.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

Ok let me fix that statement... i know a couple on rennlist, but i have yet to find a female of similar age that i am looking at with romantic interest that is REALLY into Porsches! (and that ive met face-to-face) Hows that? Sorry if i left some great listers out!
Old 01-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Redlyne_mr2
Racer

The female car enthusiasts are out there, my gf loves porsches, she suggested I get my 944. Her dad buys her everything she has, right now she has a 2002 MB slk320 and if she wanted another car her dad would happily buy her one. Some people are dealt a different hand and thats no reason to insult or disrespect them because of that.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:33 PM
fiercestcalm
Advanced

Michelle -- So glad to see another woman here! I've been reading this post and just dying! I've been lurking these bulletin boards for months, but not posting, until now because I just had to say hello. Although I don't have a scanned pic of mine, it's the same as yours -- 86 black 951 and she is my baby! NOT my husband's car or even his idea to buy it. I've loved those cars since I was a young teen and it took until now (I'm 34) for me to finally get one of my own. I'm also a mom and my son feels like quite the guy getting dropped off in a Porsche amongs a sea of minivans!

Laura
Old 01-16-2004, 07:04 PM
Steve Cooper
Racer

Originally posted by joseph mitro
i am a physician graduating from residency in less than 6 months. my income now is about $41,000 but with the deal i am getting to establish my practice the income guarantee is $225 for the first year.
Doesn't at least half of that go towards insurance? Good luck!

Quick Reply: Here let me share with you, my buddies girlfriends CARS PICS!!