Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here let me share with you, my buddies girlfriends CARS PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 09:49 PM
Wagz
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Travis, don't even worry bout them. Whoever doesn't want to beleive you, doesn't have to. Let them sit at home raisin there self esteem by callin u a liar.

Really SAD if u ask me, but hey..some ppl are!!

I think that's a 996 TT isn't it? Someone asked if it was a gt2?
Old 01-12-2004, 10:01 PM
William Green
Instructor

Travis,

Looks like you brought all the rednecks out!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Steve Cooper
Racer

Originally posted by William Green
Travis,

More like rubberneckers...

Travis, no reason here to believe that your friend's cute young bud doesn't come from a well heeled family that affords her lots of nice rides. But it sure is fun to poke at...
Old 01-13-2004, 02:15 PM
jsonnen
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by William Green
Travis,

Huh......I don't think being a redneck has anything to do with being gulliable. Just because some people don't believe a 23 year old girl owns a Ferrari Modena , Porsche GT-2, and a couple of AMGS doesn't make them a redneck. Who cares who owns them......they are sweet cars nonetheless, its not nescessary to call anyone a redneck, regardless! Like I said earlier, if in fact her parents did buy her these cars, they need a good slap in the noggin.......giving these cars to a 23 year old girl, is like giving her a gun.
Old 01-13-2004, 02:42 PM
judd944
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

What's wrong with giving a 23 year old girl a gun? My fiance shoots and carrys a 9mm. She is 22.
Old 01-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Rich Sandor
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

giving these cars to a 23 year old girl, is like giving her a gun.
And just what exactly is wrong with that, if the 23 year old who gets the gun is responsible and mature?

I find it utterly disgusting how some people who are not "financially fortunate" can pass judgement on a wealthy, yet complete stranger, regarding whether or not they are mature or responsible enough to possess something.

I hope that statement lends a bit of enlightenment to some of y'all.

Secondly, this is VANCOUVER BC. I understand it may be hard to believe that a 23 yr old can be so well off, or even that her parents may have endowed her with a job that pays so much, but this is VANCOUVER. If any of you have actually BEEN here you would know why it's called "HONG-COUVER" by the locals. Half the population here is Asian and an insane amount of property owners here are from Hong Kong.

That said, the asian population here is the hardest working and academically the strongest population in Vancouver. It's no wonder to me..
Old 01-13-2004, 02:52 PM
Antonio951
Drifting

joseph mitro i thought i made good money, 120-130K/year but you sure got me clipped. What do you do for a living? Good job though, i always like to see people succeed.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:38 PM
jsonnen
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Rich Sandor
And just what exactly is wrong with that, if the 23 year old who gets the gun is responsible and mature?

I find it utterly disgusting how some people who are not "financially fortunate" can pass judgement on a wealthy, yet complete stranger, regarding whether or not they are mature or responsible enough to possess something.

I really find it difficult that anyone with enough intelligence(ie her parents) to earn that kind of money, would all of a sudden get hit by the stupid stick and buy their 23 year old daughter 400 plus horsepower supercars with mid and rear engines! As to how much money there is in "Hongcouver" thats nothing compared to how much money there is in So Cal.....how many Enzos are driving around Van-city........cause here in Newport beach there a half a dozen........and no 23 year old asian girl with a Modena and a GT2......you guys believe whatever you want....thats your right....but I still think its BS........again no offense intended....and I'm not calling anyone a liar.......I'm done with this silly thread.
Old 01-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Kurt
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by jsonnen
I still think its BS........again no offense intended....and I'm not calling anyone a liar

Title of this thread:

NOT titles of this thread:
Who Should be Allowed to Carry a Handgun
Stereotyping Who Should Be Allowed to Drive Expensive Cars
How Many Garage Spaces Does This Girl Have?
How to Raise a Daughter in a Wealthy Family
Let's Contradict Ourselves and Argue About Stupid ****

Old 01-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Dlefko
Burning Brakes

wow, crazy how this thread turned out. i saw it as just eye candy.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

I really dont want to get into this thread, cause my opinion would probably **** a few people off. Personally, if those are hers, i think its cool as ****. Who cares how or where she got them??? If she has earned them, or fallen into a business that has allowed her to drive such vehicles, more power to her. If parents are stupid an give their child a car beyond their abilities, i think its a mistake, but its their chosing, and they risk their childs life. You honestly have a problem, write the parents a letter. Anyone who is just bashing it sounds to me like that cant handle a young chick driving better machinery than they have. I know people that have been given cars i wish i could own at the moment. That just makes me feel better about who I am, and confident in knowing that my time grows closer and soon i will be buying whatever i choose.

Complaining about what someone else has is childish. I believe that is less mature than anything that has to deal with that picture.

I do not say all this towards any one person, and i will not argue it out, its just my thoughts on it. I can sleep at night knowing even if i met her i would not have the inferiority complex that ive witnessed here!
Old 01-13-2004, 08:27 PM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 475 Posts

Originally posted by Kurt
Title of this thread:

NOT titles of this thread:
Who Should be Allowed to Carry a Handgun
Stereotyping Who Should Be Allowed to Drive Expensive Cars
How Many Garage Spaces Does This Girl Have?
How to Raise a Daughter in a Wealthy Family
Let's Contradict Ourselves and Argue About Stupid ****

HAHAHAHHA good point.........

On that.....

Nice cars,cute girl,...NOW.... I dont care if they are her's or her dad's, I dont care when and who can drive them, I dont care how to raise a wealthy family and I certainly dont want to contradict ourselve s and argue about stupit sh$T...PERIOD
Old 01-13-2004, 08:34 PM
bloodraven
Race Car

amen brotha!
Old 01-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

I honestly cant believe this thread has 6 pages worth. Its time to end this one!
Old 01-13-2004, 09:22 PM
BeerBurner
Unbannable
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 44 Posts

Well, at least that thread lock picture will come in handy...

BB.

Quick Reply: Here let me share with you, my buddies girlfriends CARS PICS!!