Notices
914/914-6 Forum 1969-1976
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jay Gratton might be interested in this...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 03:47 AM
Rotten Robby
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sadly, as wacked as he comes off, he is the sane one in the family. His wife is totally over the edge. He says he hates me because I have no compassion for her. I think that takes co-dependency to a new extreme. I have very little patience for him either Matt. If he shows up anywhere I am and causes trouble, police will be called.

The car turned out very nice though... That was my point.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The car did turn out nice, I will give him that.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Rotten Robby
Racer

Well, after having said he was the sane one in the family he showed up hammering on my door and yelling something about settling it like a man at 0712 this morning. I guess I was hasty in that assessment. The police were called and a report was filed.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 996 Likes on 595 Posts

Sorry you have to deal with that. Unfortunetely, we all have lots of stories like this that we could probably share.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Rotten Robby
Racer

Police incident report filed. Going through the paperwork for a Civil Harassment Restraining Order right now.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Van
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Romanowski
Unfortunetely, we all have lots of stories like this that we could probably share.
Um... no. I'm very fortunate NOT to have a story like that!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I recieved another phone call from our friend yesterday and it will be the last one as the next time he calls me I will also be contacting the police on Mr. Baker's behalf. Clearly Mr. Baker is reading this board and clearly Mr. Baker doesn't know what a "real man" is as he is acting like a child. I have saved all of his threatening messages and I have already had a policeman listen to them and he said I clearly have enough stuff to get the law involved. He even threatened to call the school I teach at and PCA to get me thrown out of the club. Mr. Baker is clearly acting like a "man" here.

PS - Martin, amazingly enough I actually was complementing your car "dude"!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

The piece of work actually did call my school. My boss found it funny actually.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:21 AM
914-6 Truth
Banned

Wow! Well, where to begin...let's start at the start shall we. Matt - Yeah that really is it. An "F'ing" beautiful piece of work! You said it Slantnose....flat out "Nice!". Great totally "bs" first response Jay...who cares who's old car it is, it looks like Martin turned it into one of the sweetest 914's around. Anyone doubt that? Don't be jealous, green's not your color Jay or Rob. Uh, am I the only one here who realizes that when some tool makes false accusations of jail time, that jail records are actually public record? Hmmm, well a quick search shows no jail time spent for Martin Baker...can you say the same Jay....Rob? Well, do you really want to go there? No let's save that for later huh? How about this....Martin Baker is an Air Force veteran, served his country, and rebuilt three beautiful registered Porsche's. Believe me, I know the man and the cars. Let's see those pics of your cars...Rob...Jay. What ya got? Yeah..that's what I thought. Are they Green...sure sounds like they should be! Honestly, Rob Sime (aka Rotten Roby), if your such a lowlife that you're going to resort to bad mouthing an Air Force veterans wife on a message board shouldn't you be honest with your audience and let everyone here know that you're a male nurse, and what's with that *******?....dude!? If you're such a tool as to diss a vets wife like a little girl, then whine like a candystriper when a man actually shows up at your door to call you out...well....ahhh.......DUH!!! Grow a pair!! Men actually build things, and they actually aren't afraid of standing behind their words. Call the cops....jeeez!!!......good luck...explaining to them that a vet actually called you out for lying and you weren't man enough to answer the door. You're such a tool!!! The rest of you...well, don't believe everything you read, especially from this illiterate pair.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

3....2.....1.... BANNED!
Old 06-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 996 Likes on 595 Posts

My car is Willow Green. Does that count?

Old 06-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

My 911 is green, does that count? (I don't have a picture handy like Matt). Gorgeous car Matt! The fastest 4 banger on the street. You built it so you are a man, because "Men actually build things". Just in case you didn't know Matt.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Rotten Robby
Racer

I never liked green... Reregistering in a different name?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rotten Robby
I never liked green... Reregistering in a different name?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:51 PM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Can't say I have any skin in the game (and never read the 914 boards) but your post does not reflect well on yourself, Martin Baker, or veterans.

Originally Posted by 914-6 Truth
Wow! Well, where to begin...let's start at the start shall we. Matt - Yeah that really is it. An "F'ing" beautiful piece of work! You said it Slantnose....flat out "Nice!". Great totally "bs" first response Jay...who cares who's old car it is, it looks like Martin turned it into one of the sweetest 914's around. Anyone doubt that? Don't be jealous, green's not your color Jay or Rob. Uh, am I the only one here who realizes that when some tool makes false accusations of jail time, that jail records are actually public record? Hmmm, well a quick search shows no jail time spent for Martin Baker...can you say the same Jay....Rob? Well, do you really want to go there? No let's save that for later huh? How about this....Martin Baker is an Air Force veteran, served his country, and rebuilt three beautiful registered Porsche's. Believe me, I know the man and the cars. Let's see those pics of your cars...Rob...Jay. What ya got? Yeah..that's what I thought. Are they Green...sure sounds like they should be! Honestly, Rob Sime (aka Rotten Roby), if your such a lowlife that you're going to resort to bad mouthing an Air Force veterans wife on a message board shouldn't you be honest with your audience and let everyone here know that you're a male nurse, and what's with that *******?....dude!? If you're such a tool as to diss a vets wife like a little girl, then whine like a candystriper when a man actually shows up at your door to call you out...well....ahhh.......DUH!!! Grow a pair!! Men actually build things, and they actually aren't afraid of standing behind their words. Call the cops....jeeez!!!......good luck...explaining to them that a vet actually called you out for lying and you weren't man enough to answer the door. You're such a tool!!! The rest of you...well, don't believe everything you read, especially from this illiterate pair.

Quick Reply: Jay Gratton might be interested in this...