Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

This is not a chip thread :rolleyes:

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009 | 04:10 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

.....and if they serve sandwitches in the pits it will be a P.B.B.&XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Amber Gramps; 06-08-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: self preservation
Old 06-08-2009 | 06:09 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter Zimmermann
If Branson & Penske do something together, does that mean that the Brawn F1 team will become the Brawn/Branson/Penske/Virgin/Uranus Formula 1 team?
They might as well go for it!! You can only be a Uranus Virgin once.
Old 06-08-2009 | 06:10 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by douglas bray
Well then, that about covers all the logical options. I'm glad we kept it civil.

If this was a chip thread I'd tell TTO that Russell is doing fine last I talked to him. IB has refused to tell him or I why he has been banned. I'm guessing Roger Penske would like to sell you the Penske chip.
Russell was banned?
Old 06-08-2009 | 07:21 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Russell was banned?
Long story short....Russell was a small business sponsor of Rennlist, who while developing the www.maxhpkit.com chip that allowed my car to keep up with your car, fell onto hard times and didn't have the money for the monthly dues. At the same time Rennlist changed ownership from John D. to Roger Penske's company Internet Brands. Russell tried every way he knew to contact IB with no luck. He was even willing to pay the back dues and they still will not take his calls. He was banned without a notice and without ever being given a reason. (Let's just say that I would like to keep my membership here.) His banner ad still runs here on Rennlist so it must not have been about the money. The strange thing is that his products can be purchased from no less than 5 Rennlist sponsors and he is a GOD to the 944 croud. It is beyond my ability to reason why this happened as it did. Believe me, I went as far up as I could go and was stonewalled at every level. For some reason IB does not want him here. Anyway, I said short, so.....
Old 06-08-2009 | 07:23 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

cut and paist from Russell's site.

Site Admin

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 pm Post subject: FIRE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past Wednesday evening, 4/29, the house I moved into in January burned down. I've basically lost everything, furniture, equipment, etc. I am now seeking a new home, again.

This will slow me down a bit, I'll have to buy more equipment. All data is safe, and my servers reside elsewhere so no interruption of services for Maxtune customers. I will have to replace shipping materials, programmers, and some computers. I will be fully operational again in a week or two. This is actually a minor set back.

Fires are always a terrible thing, but no one was injured, nothing was lost but 'stuff'. Stuff is replaceable, people are not. So I feel blessed.

Until I get a new place I will have limited email/internet access. I will be reachable at the new number, 888-MAXHPKI(T).

Regards,
Russell
Old 06-08-2009 | 09:13 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

I just talked to Russell and all is well. The fire started on the other side of the duplex he was living in. He was home and saw the fire early on and got himself out ok. After the fire was out he discovered the fireman had rescued his computers that were all upstairs in a bedroom. The fire may have started in an unused hot tub on the next door balcony.
Old 06-08-2009 | 11:09 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks for the update Doug. Sounds like maybe he needs some customers......maybe the ol' multichip doodad is in the cards?
Old 06-08-2009 | 11:47 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

I'll tell you now that my wife will never see the driver's seat in my car until my car has one.

Quick Reply: This is not a chip thread :rolleyes: