Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

DME Unit Rebuilders ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 09:30 PM
dshepp806
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Oshin, it's not Loren bashing. The jerk brings it on himself with the venom that he spews while constantly insulting everyone's intelligence. For a "life form" that has a lot of potential customers on these forums, you'd think that even a moron would figure out that it's better to bite his tongue than constantly lash out at everyone. This is my chance to hopefully deter someone from putting any money in the ***' pockets.

None of this has anything to do with his abilities, but rather his inability to try and be part of the human race.
Hard to argue with these points,..not sure if he's a "life form" or not.

Oshin, ...I, too, have not had a run-in with this life form but have digested many a thread with his Pelicanite bashing,..poor comm skills. He could easily wrap up this corner market with a change in his communicative approach.

On the other hand, I certainly have garnered much info reading his posts (once I wade through all of the blood-letting), as he's quite a knowledgable life form.
And I thank him for sharing his information,...

However, no thanks here for all of the turmoil he's created, at times. (not something I would want associated with my personality).

It's quite sad, actually. A true love/hate relation?

Anywaze, had I ever been on the receiving end of his (sometimes) vitriolic diatribes, I may be completely unforgiving. No doubt, Ed has his reasons......all of which ARE NOT baseless. He's definately a "life form" that will make you trash the old "turn the other cheek" approach and apply the other take: "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". Make your on call and go with it.

How's the "settling in" coming, Ed?

Bottom line: use whoever you'd like to use for your repair. No one will slam you for that.

Good luck!!

Best,
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 PM
imcarthur
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll stay out of it . . .

Pelican sells rebuilds Pelican Parts

Google turned up: ECU Doctors

My PO had a new DME installed from: Programa Tools

Ian