Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

THIS MAKES ME ANGRY!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 04:59 PM
GothingNC
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Some people just suck.

My wife had her 72 beetle flipped on it's side 3 weeks after a paint job.
Nothinh like have the cops ringing the doorbell at 3 AM asking if I am the owner of the car lying on it's side blocking the road
Old 09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
old man neri
Drifting

Received 111 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by GothingNC
Nothinh like have the cops ringing the doorbell at 3 AM asking if I am the owner of the car lying on it's side blocking the road
How does one answer that question?

I like my parking arrangement right now. I live at work so I park at work. That means parking in a large parking lot surrounded by a 10' fence with barb wire and it is patrolled 24/7 by military police.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:40 AM
GothingNC
Drifting

Originally Posted by old man neri
How does one answer that question?
My wife & I packed up and moved out of new a few months later and headed out to New Mexico for a few years.

Almost no crime in the area we lived but we had to deal with dust storms, tumble weeds, hail

John
Old 10-01-2007, 12:45 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,177 Likes on 844 Posts

you know I have thought about this thread a lot .. the thing that bothers me more than anything is the fact that i, as a victim would be in real trouble if anything like this happened to me .. can any of you imagine what it would be like to walk up to your car as someone casually walks beside it dragging a key down the side .. or if you walk up behind the kid prying off your emblem with a screw driver ...
I like to think I have matured over the years but in reality I don't think I have .. and I just know I would be in prison for 6mo for assault over some body work which I would regret. Imagine in front of a Judge having to explain the blind rage as you pile drive some kid 20+ years younger than you into the ground because you know the police will do squat to him as he is a " young ofender " .

I just hope the Judge will be a car guy .....
Old 10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
GothingNC
Drifting

Iceman,

If OJ can get away with it....

John

Quick Reply: THIS MAKES ME ANGRY!