911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Eggs on my 911...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006 | 11:57 AM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

I remember when I was a kid, my next door neighbor, a really nice Italian guy with an immaculate house, yard, and cars brought home a brand spanking new Monte Carlo or something. It still had the sticker on it. My friends and I were playing frisbee in our yard with one of those heavy gauge ones designed for use on the beach. Someone tossed it a bit too far and that damned frisbee hit that brand new car flush on the passenger side door with such a thunk it brought the neighbor out of his house. Holy s**t, he was mad! No damage was done to the car, but to this day I feel bad about it. He didn't threaten us or swear at us, but he was firm and clear about why we should be careful and respectful of others' property. The lesson has stayed with me.
Old 07-14-2006 | 05:09 PM
rnln
Burning Brakes

cowhorn,
Kid nowaday are not the same. I remember when I was a kid, I was tought to listen to adult. Now, many of them, specially in america, was teach to stand up and fight. And they know they are protected by the laws. Seem like they don't know or care what is right or wrong, don't even understand what morality is. All they care is win or lose. I am not the type of guys going out there and ready to fight with any one, even a kid. But there was once, 3 little kids was getting together trying to fight with me (theoldest one was only 5, or 6 years old :lol:

Quick Reply: Eggs on my 911...