Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

You guys are so lucky

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 05:24 PM
murfysflaw
Wallflower
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've wanted a 911 since I was about 5 years old... Always knew I'd get one someday and even told my wife before we got engaged that I'd be spending money on this someday. When I was in a position to buy one last year, she just said, "ok" and has been supportive. She doesn't really like to drive it, but it just leaves more seat time for me!

Anyway... study and work hard... set some goals. I even put a personalized plate on mine to reflect what I did to be able to get it... "MY ROI". Decided on that in one of my college finance/investment classes. I was tickled it wasn't taken yet.

All that said... do remember there are more important things in life... God, family, and friends in particular. Don't sacrifice those for material things.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:07 PM
S2TGART
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Murfyslaw, could you translate your plate? I was considering getting personalized plate for my 911, S2TGART. Unforunately here in CT, it is a $90 fee to get personalized plates, on top of the regular reg. fee. Another one I was thinking about was 4OEVOM. Which seen in someone's rearview mirror would spell MOVEO4 (move over).
Old 12-26-2005, 10:27 PM
murfysflaw
Wallflower
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by S2TGART
Murfyslaw, could you translate your plate?
I meant to put that in the original post... sorry... my 3.5 year old distracted me while I was typing.

MY Return On Investment

Quick Reply: You guys are so lucky