Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Ooops...brake line ??

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 01:12 AM
mjmoran
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Actually the link didn't work the first time for me either...try the main link: http://volksweb.relitech.com/ then look for the "steel brake line repair" tab. Hows life in Murrieta? I have some rentals in Temecula and Redlands! Was just down there driving with the Riverside PCA guys a few weeks ago waiting for the snow to clear up here. I cant believe how everything is growing down there...CRAZY!!!
Old 04-10-2004, 12:20 AM
sushinav
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Life is good here, but I do miss snow. If you missed the California Festival of Speed 2 weekends ago, put it on your calendar for next year. It was Porsche heaven. Stop by next time your in the area and we'll hit a winery and talk cars.
Old 04-10-2004, 01:06 AM
mjmoran
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like a plan. Wine and Porsches. I am down there a few times a year to check on things and see family. I did miss the Festival this year...was a real bummer as last year was a lot of fun! I hope to go to the Speedster 50th in June though.
Old 04-12-2004, 03:33 AM
sushinav
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SPeedster 50th? Where will that be held? Sounds interesting. The Porsche Parts Distro Center Tour and show was this weekend. That was a great turnout and a lot of fun. I followed a 67S and a 3.2ed VW bus doing 105 up to Ontario! I'm still getting used to SoCal and how amazingly good the PCA stuff is here. With all the planned activities and the heavy involvement of the SD region in autocrossing and time trialing, I'm really impressed.
Read your sig line, have you got an early 911? I'd love to see some pics or here some specs. Maybe we should go to PM mode, or you can just email me at sushinav@lycos.com

Jason

Quick Reply: Ooops...brake line ??