Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

GT4RS Deliveries and Production Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2024 | 09:12 PM
Spyder718
Racer

Received 365 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by RDCR
7200 OA and 2500 for NA were numbers that were floating around a while back.
It's already more units than that to date. OA and NA. If they don't switch to making SRS only soon (possible imo) we'll end up with quite a few 4RS made in the end.
Old 10-06-2024 | 09:51 PM
Asiandude66
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyder718
It's already more units than that to date. OA and NA. If they don't switch to making SRS only soon (possible imo) we'll end up with quite a few 4RS made in the end.
Wow, I had no idea production surpassed the original OA and NA figures.
I guess that's what happens when you have a huge VW factory churning these out...
Old 10-07-2024 | 08:28 PM
nle
Rennlist Member

Received 213 Likes on 124 Posts

Does anyone know how to get pics of the Freesia Leader ship at the Panama Canal? It's there now.

I've seen pics posted at the canal before but I'm not sure they are acquired.
Old 10-07-2024 | 11:20 PM
HelpMeHelpU
Rennlist Member

Received 667 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
wow, even as someone who thinks ur kind of a huge bat troll with your bidding….I have to admit that’s probably one of the greatest gt4Rs specs ever imo. White Non-WP with ceramics is total unicorn and I love the full painted hood so much.

I don’t think you need to bid on cars on bat anymore with that epic 4rs
Thank you. It’s not done yet. I have more in store to make this simple build special and unique, like I did with my GT4 eight years ago. I prefer subtle special to loud special almost every time.

Regarding BaT, I usually bid only once at a price I’d be happy to own the car, which is usually within 5%-20% of the ultimate winner. I think it’s better than most of the silly bids that will never win. Another supporting theory is that my bids enhance the market’s liquidity. More buyers = more liquidity.
The following users liked this post:
welikethetrack (Yesterday)
Old Today | 12:53 AM
GT4LIFER
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GT4LIFER
I have a MY25 GT4RS that was supposed to start production on 9/10 but started on 9/12 instead. Originally quoted to finish production on 10/4 but moved up 2 days to 10/2 on TYD. It is a PTS build with Weissach, PCCB, Mag wheels, LED headlights, FAL, and a bunch of other goodies. So far so good but will update if there are delays. I am scheduled to pick up in Stuttgart for ED this December.
Hi all, quick update! So Porsche completed production on my GT4RS on Sept 29th which was 3 days earlier than the projected completion date. Seems like there are much less supply shortages and most cars are back on track compared to the first half of this year. I'm now confirmed for ED pick up early December and paperwork was just signed yesterday. Hope all of you with cars going into production soon have a seamless production cycle!
The following 3 users liked this post by GT4LIFER:
jayson (Today), Mike981S (Today)

Quick Reply: GT4RS Deliveries and Production Discussion