Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

GT4RS Deliveries and Production Discussion

Search this Thread

Old Today, 08:34 AM
KelvinC
Burning Brakes

Received 1,065 Likes on 430 Posts

Originally Posted by changster123
Where I am, GT4 RS’s with under 1000km are going for 30-50K USD under MSRP.
That definitely seems like a blessing. If you’re in Taiwan as your profile suggests, MSRP for a GT4 RS starts at close to $250k USD before options, so some relief I’m sure is appreciated.
Old Today, 10:23 AM
DodoBrd
Burning Brakes

Received 934 Likes on 452 Posts

Originally Posted by jayson
Cars are available to order with a $20-$30 ADM right now, doesn't make sense to bid up on a weird BAT spec. Maybe in a year when they are out of production.
Originally Posted by cooler2442
Just talked to one of the dealers here in Los Angeles that's a top 10 dealer nationwide by volume and they sold every single Spyder RS allocation available at 50k+ over and have a customer ready to pay 60k over for his own allocation but they can't find a dealer to trade them one. He said he'd be happy to buy an allocation from a dealer for 30k over right now and since he can turn around to sell it for 60k.
Originally Posted by Journeyman73
i havent found one for less than 30k…so dont know about a plethora
@cooler2442 you should have your dealer hit up @jayson to have them buy up any remaining SRS allocations. By the way, what dealership are you referring to if you don't mind me asking?

@Journeyman73 are you actively searching / negotiating? Hit up @jayson .

The market in DFW is probably $20-$25k, probably less if you are local because local clients are good for dealers. Once Winter hits and new shiny things get announced like the GT3 in October 2024, demand will shift
The following users liked this post:
Journeyman73 (Today)
Old Today, 10:55 AM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,840 Likes on 2,171 Posts

i havent found one for less than 30k…so dont know about a plethora
The current allocation cycle dropped in June...so expect you're hunting for remaining premium asks or drop outs at this point.

The following cycle I believe will be the last.
The following users liked this post:
Journeyman73 (Today)
Old Today, 03:13 PM
cooler2442
Rennlist Member

Received 1,569 Likes on 834 Posts

Originally Posted by DodoBrd
@cooler2442 you should have your dealer hit up @jayson to have them buy up any remaining SRS allocations. By the way, what dealership are you referring to if you don't mind me asking?

@Journeyman73 are you actively searching / negotiating? Hit up @jayson .

The market in DFW is probably $20-$25k, probably less if you are local because local clients are good for dealers. Once Winter hits and new shiny things get announced like the GT3 in October 2024, demand will shift
I've messaged many people on here before claiming an allocation was available at x number which was a "deal" at the time and none of them were able to provide me with the information to legitimize it. Maybe 1 person did and then when I talked to that dealer I received a different story. At this point I don't believe anyone claiming an allocation is available at X amount unless they also post either the name of the dealer or they say PM me and I will connect you(no one does this unless they legitimately have it). As you will learn, many talk out of their *** in hopes of bringing a market down or just making things up.

Similar to how someone posted earlier that Palm Springs was offering MSRP Spyder RS's and when my friend called them they were told that yes its technically true but it was for an order demand and they already have 8+ order demands ahead of you and you won't be getting a car most likely.
The following 3 users liked this post by cooler2442:
Brainofjjj (Today), jmrs (Today), manouk (Today)
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Journeyman73
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
The current allocation cycle dropped in June...so expect you're hunting for remaining premium asks or drop outs at this point.

The following cycle I believe will be the last.
very curious what will happen with asks on the next/last cycle...knowing its the last will that bump things up...but the macro tends to be at least a little softening in the demand at currrent asks
Old Today, 03:55 PM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,840 Likes on 2,171 Posts

very curious what will happen with asks on the next/last cycle...knowing its the last will that bump things up...but the macro tends to be at least a little softening in the demand at currrent asks
I don’t see much change in the next couple of months…if you want one move now
Old Today, 03:57 PM
cooler2442
Rennlist Member

Received 1,569 Likes on 834 Posts

I just received a call to let me know someone dropped out of a 2025 4RS allocation they have(they had them locked in at 30k over) and are willing to let it go for 25k. It locks in a week and no PTS is available. PM me if you want to be connected to them.
Old Today, 05:31 PM
DodoBrd
Burning Brakes

Received 934 Likes on 452 Posts

Originally Posted by cooler2442
I've messaged many people on here before claiming an allocation was available at x number which was a "deal" at the time and none of them were able to provide me with the information to legitimize it. Maybe 1 person did and then when I talked to that dealer I received a different story. At this point I don't believe anyone claiming an allocation is available at X amount unless they also post either the name of the dealer or they say PM me and I will connect you(no one does this unless they legitimately have it). As you will learn, many talk out of their *** in hopes of bringing a market down or just making things up.

Similar to how someone posted earlier that Palm Springs was offering MSRP Spyder RS's and when my friend called them they were told that yes its technically true but it was for an order demand and they already have 8+ order demands ahead of you and you won't be getting a car most likely.
so, what's the name of the LA dealer and the person you spoke to regarding buying allocations for $30k over?

Quick Reply: GT4RS Deliveries and Production Discussion