Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Lets "Discuss" adjusting ride "Height" on the 2021 GT4 ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 12:02 AM
ausgang
Racer

Received 386 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker

So, seems like both our little-ladies are on board with us for sure.
I wouldn't call my wife a "car nut" either, but she enjoys a manual transmission more than most people. When we met in NYC years ago she told me about a car she really enjoyed more than her GTI when she upgraded. I was like, "Uh huh, what did you get -- a GLI?" And, she came back with, "No, an RS4". Doh! I think I would have traded her my E90 M3 for that. And, to her credit, she still thinks my old air-cooled 911SC is beautiful and fun to tour in.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:03 AM
tigerhonaker
Rennlist Member

Received 1,495 Likes on 833 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ausgang
I wouldn't call my wife a "car nut" either, but she enjoys a manual transmission more than most people. When we met in NYC years ago she told me about a car she really enjoyed more than her GTI when she upgraded. I was like, "Uh huh, what did you get -- a GLI?" And, she came back with, "No, an RS4". Doh! I think I would have traded her my E90 M3 for that. And, to her credit, she still thinks my old air-cooled 911SC is beautiful and fun to tour in.
ausgang,

You, Sir have an Awesome partner for a fact.
Cathy (Wife) when we were both younger had Manual cars and that's all she had and all I had.
She has the VW Golf R we purchased new in 2017.
It has a whopping 11K miles on it after all the years have gone by.
No miles as she works from home for Cigna Ins. and has for a lot of years.
I have asked her several times if she would like to have a new Audi sedan but she says she loves what she has and is sticking with it.

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 05-21-2021 at 11:05 AM.
The following users liked this post:
slilley (05-22-2021)

Quick Reply: Lets "Discuss" adjusting ride "Height" on the 2021 GT4 ...