Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Post those CGTS 4.0s - any color! Interior, too...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 05:33 AM
doublejeopardy
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by OttawaSteve
Is the dash Cognac? Do you notice the contrast with the headliner?
Old 02-12-2022, 10:40 PM
unclemat
Pro

Received 371 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg_STL
Just got back from PPF and ceramic install. I had them put in my clear corners while the bumper was off. Now I can drive!

Bumper off for clear bra? To wrap around bottom fender's edges?
The following users liked this post:
TripleL (02-14-2022)
Old 02-13-2022, 04:27 PM
Greg_STL
Instructor

Received 238 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by unclemat
Bumper off for clear bra? To wrap around bottom fender's edges?
I honestly do not know. I'm am fairly certain the bumpers and the rocker panels came off in the process but I do not know where all the trim lines are. I suspect that they are wrapped but ??? The car is down at my garage or I would go out and look. I normally drive my cars all year round but I put this one away this winter after I got the one-year inspection / detail done. I got the five year ceramic coating package and they want you to come back every year and get it inspected and touched up.

I really liked how it all turned out and has held up well with a 10,000 miles of driving the first year including 11 autox events and 3 track weekends. My wife decided that she wanted to get her 997 repainted to repair a bunch of road rash. She is getting the painting done by a Porsche certified shop but she will be doing paint correction, ppf, stripes, and ceramic at the same vendor I used for the ppf/ceramic. It is hard to see her car all torn apart in the process but I know it will look amazing when done. The paint is done but curing before the paint correction can start.

Last edited by Greg_STL; 02-13-2022 at 04:37 PM. Reason: added pics

Quick Reply: Post those CGTS 4.0s - any color! Interior, too...