Notices
718 Forum The forum for the 718 Boxster Cayman Variants

Question on Seat center deviated color

Old 03-18-2019, 07:35 PM
ychoi1216
User

Default Question on Seat center deviated color

Hi

I enabled the Seat Center deviated with Red while other parts are black in configurator . But the pictures in configurator shows all black. No matter what option i choose the picture does not show the seat center is deviated. Is it normal???
This is an example of the build

http://www.porsche-code.com/PKAL1C63
Old 03-18-2019, 10:52 PM
Todd B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ychoi1216 View Post
Hi

I enabled the Seat Center deviated with Red while other parts are black in configurator . But the pictures in configurator shows all black. No matter what option i choose the picture does not show the seat center is deviated. Is it normal???
This is an example of the build

http://www.porsche-code.com/PKAL1C63
Configurator is not always right and now all options are displayed. Don't trust what it shows. Look at the options to see what's configured and ask your SA if there's questions.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:38 PM
Chester7
User

Same thing happened to me when I chose deviated stitching. The configurator did not show it, but the option list did. When I got my order confirmed the order listed each panel that had deviated stitching. In short, the configurator seems to lack the ability to show how seats look with deviated options.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:03 PM
Carrera-T
User

Did you try the 3D view? That used to show these type of options more reliably.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:44 AM
ychoi1216
User

I figured out. You need to use IE (not Chrome). and then install Unity Web Player. Then you will see an option of 360. Then, I can see all options I chose.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:31 AM
Carrera-T
User

We have a bingo. That’s what I meant by 3D. It’s the 360 view.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:37 AM
Blink982
New User

Originally Posted by Chester7 View Post
Same thing happened to me when I chose deviated stitching. The configurator did not show it, but the option list did. When I got my order confirmed the order listed each panel that had deviated stitching. In short, the configurator seems to lack the ability to show how seats look with deviated options.
I haven't looked at the configurator in a while but I recall the deviated stitching and seat centres only showed up with certain browsers (IE on Windows and Safari on Mac) when you used the 3D option. I have just checked using IE on a windows PC and it works and displays the deviated stitching and coloured seat centres. They used to do Lava Orange and Acid Green stitching but they've gone.....

Last edited by Blink982; 03-27-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: