O.T.: Amazing NEW care care product

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 01:39 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.T.: Amazing NEW care care product

Firstly, this product is not available anywhere but Australia. Yet!

Secondly, I have JohnD's permission to post this.

Last (but definitely NOT least!), Magic Wash is environmentally friendly and saves water wasted when washing your vehicle.

[FONT=Impact]Amazing new car care products[/ FONT]

Magic Wash is the new all natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, water saving car cleaner.

Using Magic Wash you can clean your beloved vehicle in 15-20 minutes using just 1/2-1 bucket of water, and that doesn't even go on the car!

The owners/producers of Magic Wash and associated products are seeking expressions of interest from motivated individuals, or companies, to participate in licensing agreements to distribute/sell the products. Each license would give the holder exclusive rights in their own area.
License fees are based on population of the area required, e.g. L.A., Illinois, Florida, Ottawa, B.C., Mexico etc, and are payable annually. There are no royalties to be paid on sales volume and license holders are free to sell their license on at any time for profit.

Set-up costs are minimal, say, $3-4k. Production is simple and full training, either online, hard copy or 'in person' is provided.

There are patents pending on the products so your investment is secure.

Visit Here to view a fuller explanation of the distributor's agreement.

Basically, what is available, is exclusive rights to make a fortune whilst saving the environment!

Additionally, after Magic Wash is sold worldwide, the company will enter into a sponsorship agreement with Rennlist. We really hope it can be a rather large one!
Further information can be obtained by sending me a PM or e-mail or the website or just reply to this post!
Personal Guarantee: I personally use this product on my car and have not touched my vehicle with a hose or water (except for rain) since my return from the USA/UK in October 2005. The inventor of these products has NEVER used a hose or water on his 2004 C4S!

I have met a number of Rennlisters and they can vouch for my character. This is definitely NOT a scam, but rather, the opportunity of a lifetime for all of us.

This product is recommended by the Porsche Centre, Brisbane, Australia and Irelands Mercedes/Audi, Cairns, Australia.
No water was used to wash this car!

No water on this car since October 2005!

I hope to here from you soon.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:05 PM
Crivens
Instructor

wow, thats fab it turned an old ford into a Porsche.
How hard do you have to rub?
Old 01-31-2006, 02:16 PM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

That was good! Who writes your material?
Old 02-13-2006, 07:21 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Another tester replies.
https://rennlist.com/forums/924-931-944-951-968-forum/253622-car-wash-product-review-magic-wash-4-porsches.html
Old 02-20-2006, 03:32 PM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Whilst we wait for more testers in the USA and Canada to post I thought I should share this with you. Get Google to translate for you. LOL

New Testimonial from Japan!

P-horse, Japan

I have finally had the chance to try the magic wash and I am happy to report that we will endorse it to our customers through our shop, with your blessings, of course. I washed my own Porsche 993 twin turbo with it and I found it terrific. The color of my car is Arena Red, which, as you know, shows up dirt very easily. Unlike Australia or California during dry spells, we do have ample water in Japan. So, we will offer your product as a quick and convenient detailing fix for those people who want to spruce up their rides without taking it to the local car wash. It should also appeal to those who live in apartments here without quick access to a garden hose.

I look forward to trying the other products in the demonstration bundle you sent us and I will report on those as we test them out.

As promised, the magic wash is obviously environmentally friendly and our adverts for your products will emphasize the three points I have mentioned: a convenient detailing product; doesn't require much water; and a great green product to use with confidence.

By the way, you asked where I was originally from. That would be the east coast in America, Maryland. Then, later on, California. I have been in Japan now for over 20 years. Thanks for asking. And I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. So many other things have intruded on my time. We are still revamping our web site and within a month hope to finish the English version of it with pictures of your products on it as a car care package that includes: RejeX, Magic Wash, and another scratch filler and gloss restorer that my partner has found here. So: Magic Wash to clean the car; RejeX to protect it; and my partner's product to smooth out scratches and bring out the gloss. I am especially interested in the water spot remover in our demo package. We just need a car to test it on.

As I say, I'll write you again as soon as I know more.

Very Best Regards,

Richard Paulson
Old 02-26-2006, 04:49 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ladies and gentlemen
My humble apologies.

Notwhitstanding the fact that this stuff works, and we are still waiting for posts from all the testers in the various forums, I humbly appologise for misleading you as to the business aspects of this product.

I sat down with the inventor this morning, a Mad Chinaman with a Fu Manchu beard, and received my first lesson in 'Business and marketing 101'.

The actual marketing/distributorship/licensing agreement for Magic Wash will be:

* You come up with a business plan which we approve of, ensuring adequate capitalisation to cover costs.

* After a license has been purchased we will advise on the requirements of production of the product.

* Your exclusive license for your area costs you XXXX amount of Australian dollars and gives you 5 years exclustivity for your market.

* There are NO yearly license fees for the first 5 years.

* You can renew your license after 5 years at a cost to be negotiated depending on your success/turnover.

* You can onsell your license at any time for a profit after approval from the parent company {Us!}.

* You can purchase concentrate, literature etc from us at very low cost. We have alredy filmed a TV ad which we will make available at no cost. Dub your own voiceover to suit your market.

* How you market the product is up to you. We will answer any queries and advise as necessary.

* You can engage/employ any distributors or demonstrators as you see fit. It is your market and we respect your right to work it as you will.

* With the correct marketing approach, i.e water saving, eco friendly, biodegradeable, drinkable/safe, this product is a shoe-in to be successful!
Old 03-09-2006, 09:55 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

To all who asked for samples. Those that I could supply have been sent.
I only ask that you try the product, in accordance with the enclosed directions, and post an honest reply.
So far there have only been two replies across the 'list.
I went to a great deal of trouble, including a BIG suckup to JohnD, to get this stuff to you guys. It is only fair you try it and post your results. Please.
With current water restrictions being enforced around the world {tho maybe not in your area, but other places} this stuff works and has no bad properties.
Testers please post in the next few days, I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Old 03-21-2006, 11:42 PM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

A testimonial from the 993 board:
Originally Posted by sidned
Sorry it's taken a while, but I've finally managed to try this product and can now post my opinion. First of all, i think the label on the bottle needs to be changed. It says it's for "lazy owners" which I think is negative as I don't consider myself lazy when it comes to cleaning my car. Also, it's not for the lazy. It takes time and effort to clean the car, just without soaking the car first.

Anyway, my car was filthy this weekend due to the crappy British weather, and I recently had a minor dent added to my rear wing which was mentioned in a previous thread. I am getting this wing repaired, so I thought it was worth trying the product on this panel first as it was getting repainted. I started with a clean chamios, a bucket of warm water and the cleaning product in a spray bottle.

I took some photos of the car before the wash so you can see how dirty she was, these are the first two pictures below (I haven't work out how to insert pictures into the thread yet!).

I sprayed the product as instructed and waited a few seconds. I was impressed that the dirt seemed to float on top of the liquid. I screwed up my damp chamios and wiped the area clean. So far so good. I carried on with the rest of this wing and was impressed with the finish. You do need to use quite a bit of the product to wash the whole car, but I didn't have a great deal of time, so I washed the rest of the car quickly with a professional brush attached to my hose (With the weather in the UK I just wanted to get the bloody salt off).
This is where I was really impressed. I have most of the wax left on the car from before winter set in, so water beads fairly well, but what I wasn't prepared for was how much better the water seemed to bead on the wing washed with this product. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the beading, but the finished results speak for themselves (bottom two pictures).

I wasn't happy about the state of my chamios after using the product on just one panel (Middle two pictures)!

In summary, I enjoy cleaning the car and I have a routine like most of you that works using water, shampoo etc, and only drying the car off once all the dirt is removed.
However, I was genuinely impressed with this product, although I don't know how much this would retail for so can't say if it offers value for money. I would definitely use it if I was attending a car show or going somewhere where it would be difficult to wash the car in the usual manner, but I doubt if it will replace my lambswool mitt and a bucket of water with shampoo for my regular washes. It does a fabulous job and I would urge you all to give it a go to make your own minds up.

Beeg - Thanks for the opportunity to try this product, and I hope you do well with it, but as I said, change the label on the bottle. No one wants to be labelled as lazy, especially enthusiasts!
at: https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/249836-o-t-amazing-new-car-care-product.html
with pics
Old 03-22-2006, 04:59 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ladies and Gentlemen
We have had enough posts on what Magic Wash works like.
Yes it works as stated! Yes it saves water! Yes it is enviro friendly (soon to be certified by the Australian Waterwise Council)!
To enable us to get this product to you we need committed individuals to invest a small amount of capital to ensure they have a 5 year, exclusive access to their market.
Whether you promote the product as a 'Water Saving Car Wash' or ' A touch up and go' wash is up to you.
No more samples will be sent, sorry, but the cost is prohibative.
Contact me if you are interested in a Distributorship.
Include your business plan and capitalisation.
We are really picky because we want our distributors to succeed!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 PM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

I have received advice that fellow 'listers have started buying from our current 'sole' US distributer { Website }
I realise there are still people waiting for the samples I promised. Hopefully they will leave DENVER [yes you, Geoff!] sometime shortly.
Dont hesitate to email me with any further enquiries.
Ta
Old 04-27-2006, 10:37 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

I don't care whether you buy or not!
Check out the web video!
Sara is just 18!
Sara

Quick Reply: O.T.: Amazing NEW care care product