O.T.: Amazing NEW car care product

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 01:41 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.T.: Amazing NEW car care product

Firstly, this product is not available anywhere but Australia. Yet!

Secondly, I have JohnD's permission to post this.

Last (but definitely NOT least!), Magic Wash is environmentally friendly and saves water wasted when washing your vehicle.

[FONT=Impact]Amazing new car care products[/ FONT]

Magic Wash is the new all natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, water saving car cleaner.

Using Magic Wash you can clean your beloved vehicle in 15-20 minutes using just 1/2-1 bucket of water, and that doesn't even go on the car!

The owners/producers of Magic Wash and associated products are seeking expressions of interest from motivated individuals, or companies, to participate in licensing agreements to distribute/sell the products. Each license would give the holder exclusive rights in their own area.
License fees are based on population of the area required, e.g. L.A., Illinois, Florida, Ottawa, B.C., Mexico etc, and are payable annually. There are no royalties to be paid on sales volume and license holders are free to sell their license on at any time for profit.

Set-up costs are minimal, say, $3-4k. Production is simple and full training, either online, hard copy or 'in person' is provided.

There are patents pending on the products so your investment is secure.

Visit Here to view a fuller explanation of the distributor's agreement.

Basically, what is available, is exclusive rights to make a fortune whilst saving the environment!

Additionally, after Magic Wash is sold worldwide, the company will enter into a sponsorship agreement with Rennlist. We really hope it can be a rather large one!
Further information can be obtained by sending me a PM or e-mail or the website or just reply to this post!
Personal Guarantee: I personally use this product on my car and have not touched my vehicle with a hose or water (except for rain) since my return from the USA/UK in October 2005. The inventor of these products has NEVER used a hose or water on his 2004 C4S!

I have met a number of Rennlisters and they can vouch for my character. This is definitely NOT a scam, but rather, the opportunity of a lifetime for all of us.

This product is recommended by the Porsche Centre, Brisbane, Australia and Irelands Mercedes/Audi, Cairns, Australia.
No water was used to wash this car!

No water on this car since October 2005!

I hope to here from you soon.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:12 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Forgot to mention.
This stuff KILLS brakedust!
Old 01-24-2006, 12:44 PM
pcar964
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not exactly sure what it does? Wouldn't the sand and dust scratch the paint as you wipe it off with a towel?
Old 01-24-2006, 02:45 PM
993-CT
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wondering how different this stuff is from QEW http://www.protectall.com/qelg.htm

I use QEW to "touch up" between washes in the winter ...but cannot imagine why I would use QEW or similar product on a really dirty car
Old 01-24-2006, 10:33 PM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pcar964
I'm not exactly sure what it does? Wouldn't the sand and dust scratch the paint as you wipe it off with a towel?
NO
Magic Wash actually lifts the dirt/bugs/tar off the surface and the damp chamois clears it away. I have no idea how, but it does.
All natural. Unlike other 'dry' washes there are no silicone, petroleums, teflons, acids or other toxins.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:54 PM
pcar964
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Interesting. I tend to wash my car once every week or two (depending on how much it's used), and use mild soap and water. I use microfiber towels and lots of water to make sure I don't rub any dirt into the surface... Can you describe the benefits of this product over soap and water, beyond the time you save?

thanks!
Old 01-24-2006, 11:36 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Interesting product. I noticed this on the web site...Is this stuff made from avocados?
Attached Images  
Old 01-25-2006, 01:04 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Gentlemen
Aside from the water savings Magic Wash is more effective than soap and water. Leaves no streaks or watermarks. Can be used indoors in the garage or in full sun (but you have to be quick as it dries really, really fast! )
There are patents pending on these products so I am unable to elaborate on what it is made from. I do know that all ingrediants are completely natural and harmless to man, beast or environment.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:37 AM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by beeg
Gentlemen
Aside from the water savings Magic Wash is more effective than soap and water. Leaves no streaks or watermarks. Can be used indoors in the garage or in full sun (but you have to be quick as it dries really, really fast! )
There are patents pending on these products so I am unable to elaborate on what it is made from. I do know that all ingrediants are completely natural and harmless to man, beast or environment.
Ok...I know you can't elaborate...I guess a picture is worth a thousand words....
Old 01-25-2006, 12:21 PM
pcar964
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Sounds interesting
Old 01-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Mike J
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 71 Likes on 58 Posts

I have seen the "waterless car wash" product before but am skeptical about being able to flush abrasive stuff off the car without any water or fluids to move them off without touching the body. I see these products at every car show but they don't seem to take off very well...i.e. there is a lot of skeptical people like me who won't touch this stuff without a lot of proof. The "all natural but I can't tell you anything because its a secret" argument raises some concerns with me but it might be true.

I am not going to use my paint as a test mule so I need more evidence. Who is going to volunteer there nice and shiny 993? ;-)

Cheers,

Mike
Old 01-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Pedro356C
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike J
I am not going to use my paint as a test mule so I need more evidence. Who is going to volunteer there nice and shiny 993? ;-)

Cheers,

Mike

Not me!!! I'm very skeptical of these "as seen on TV" miraculous products...that beautiful avocado would turn into a great "Guacamole" though!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Mike J
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 71 Likes on 58 Posts

Now that I thought about it for another few minutes, how does a product "lift" abrasive materials off a surface and hold them there without touching the paint underneath while the pressure of a cloth is used to wipe them off the surface, all without touching the paint? It must be the sceptical engineer in me.....
Old 01-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is there a water shortage I missed??????
Old 01-25-2006, 06:12 PM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I will continue to support the garden hose industry.

BTW, I haven't had water on my car since October, 2005 either. Granted it is away for the winter, but still.

Quick Reply: O.T.: Amazing NEW car care product