Sponsored by:

SoCal Announcement

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 07:01 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 55 Posts
Thumbs up SoCal Announcement

Now that we are in the last throws of 2003, I have decided to make sure that everyone in Southern California with any Porsche MY from the very beginning to 1979 knows about a very special program that my insurance agency can provide. This program is called Chrome Care. With this program you can protect your prized possession with “Stated Value” coverage from ANPAC.
This type of coverage is something that has been brought up time and time again on these boards for various reasons, whether they be from someone who found out the hard way that their prized possession was insured incorrectly, or by another that has decided to try and do some research before picking a carrier.
Cost is obviously an issue, but more importantly is whether you can trust your agent to give you much needed advice and counsel regarding coverage packages, and related services such as asset protection, income preservation, and estate planning.
My agency, based in Oceanside, CA, can provide San Diego, LA, and all areas in between with this Chrome Care coverage, as well as advise on how we can correctly protect your assets with insurance and related services. (BTW – My agency provides no-cost estate planning to our customers).
Of course there are certain requirements that are put onto the stated value coverage for your 25 year old or greater Porsche. We have certain mileage limitations, as well as requirements for a daily driver in the same household. The main issue, however, is making sure this fine piece of machinery (or project car) receives the proper coverage.
I asked John Dunkle about how to disseminate this information, as I have been a member of this board for years, and was concerned about what this post would look like and how it would be received. He assured me that it was all professional and upfront to do such things with his approval.
So if you feel concerned about the coverage you have on your prized automotive possessions, or if you have any other insurance related questions, please feel free to call me at the office number listed below. You can also email me at brendancampion@***.net with some quick info and a good time to call. We are a smaller agency and can therefore provide a short-notice personal insurance checkup, and an appointment time that will suit your schedule.

Thank you for your time,

Brendan Campion
Multiple Line Agent, Insurance and Related Services,
American National Insurance
www.anico.com
"Don't Keep us a Secret!"
P: 619.709.2882
F: 760.231.6501
#0D62820

Quick Reply: SoCal Announcement