Florida’s Braman Porsche Named Exclusive Manufaktur Partner
Porsche Cars North America has named West Palm Beach mega-dealership as one of only 15 Exclusive Manufaktur partners in the country.
Braman Porsche of West Palm Beach, Florida, is going from strength to strength. Along with becoming an Exclusive Manufaktur partner, they have also built a new 36,000 sq.ft facility. The showroom alone is large enough to display 14 Porsche models, but it doesn’t end there. Their new facility also boasts:
- A configurator “fitting room” for clients to build their new Porsche before commissioning it
- Two delivery bays to educate buyers on their new cars features and operation
- Two customer lounges, one with a large window to view the technicians working in the service area
- A service department with 20 bays, including two set aside for the upcoming Mission E
- An extensive selection of Porsche clothing and accessories
If that’s still not enough, Braman Porsche doesn’t seem content with being second highest volume Certified Pre-Owned Porsche dealer in the U.S. They are currently building an 800-bay storage garage to house their inventory.
It’s been said before that to survive in the age of Internet shopping, brands will need real destinations to draw people. Braman is certainly a full-on destination now, not simply somewhere you can buy a Porsche. Becoming an Exclusive Manufaktur partner also means they can have just about anything optioned and delivered to their customers. A truly bespoke service to add to their already long list.
If we find ourselves in Florida, we will certainly look for an opportunity to take a look around Braman’s new facility. Even if the only excuse we can find is to buy a new keychain and grab a cup of coffee.