Sponsored by:

GTS interior pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 02:16 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by sfo
espresso and sapphire would be beautiful. I wouldn't deviate the carpet .. 2 colours is enough.

if you went to brushed aluminium trim (instead of the dark brushed aluminium), that would add some cool modern highlights to the interior
A few comments:

-- I agree with sfo that eSpresso would be lovely with sapphire. And you'll get that rich natural leather look and feel.

-- Hinckley could go with deviated carpet and still stick with two colors (the carpet color would simply be deviated to match the off color).

-- Dark brushed aluminum is unique to the GTS, so I would keep it, regardless of interior color choice.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,441 Likes on 2,248 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
A few comments:

-- I agree with sfo that eSpresso would be lovely with sapphire. And you'll get that rich natural leather look and feel.

-- Hinckley could go with deviated carpet and still stick with two colors (the carpet color would simply be deviated to match the off color).

-- Dark brushed aluminum is unique to the GTS, so I would keep it, regardless of interior color choice.
is that the std if you do not select the comms pkg (with the CF trim)?
Old 10-23-2014, 02:33 PM
p987yow
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes - in the standard equipment list - interior: "Switch panel and center console trim in brushed aluminum, black anodized"
Old 10-23-2014, 02:34 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by p987yow
Yes - in the standard equipment list - interior: "Switch panel and center console trim in brushed aluminum, black anodized"
thanks I missed that detail!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:38 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

Received 253 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
A few comments:

I know that I'll go back and forth a bit, but this may be the answer to my conundrum. I do like the standard black GTS trim a lot, but I also think CF could work (I'm a sucker for CF too!). One way or the other, I think Espresso with black aluminum or CF and black carpets could give an interesting luxury/sporty combo. Thanks for the responses. More consternation ahead I'm sure . . .
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by hinckley
I know that I'll go back and forth a bit, but this may be the answer to my conundrum. I do like the standard black GTS trim a lot, but I also think CF could work (I'm a sucker for CF too!). One way or the other, I think Espresso with black aluminum or CF and black carpets could give an interesting luxury/sporty combo. Thanks for the responses. More consternation ahead I'm sure . . .
I know its very subjective, but be certain that you love blue+brown ... I had a GT3 with mid blue ext and some hideous coffee colored interior (beige) the only reason I (barely) tolerated it was the deal I got on it, and frankly I cringed pretty much every time I got into it ... I dont think blue/brown work well together whereas green/brown is much more natural (although you could not give/pay me such a combo YUK).

Old 10-23-2014, 04:21 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
I know its very subjective, but be certain that you love blue+brown ... I had a GT3 with mid blue ext and some hideous coffee colored interior (beige) the only reason I (barely) tolerated it was the deal I got on it, and frankly I cringed pretty much every time I got into it ... I dont think blue/brown work well together whereas green/brown is much more natural (although you could not give/pay me such a combo YUK).

You're really not helping.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

You're really not helping.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Received 1,018 Likes on 612 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable

Well, Espresso isn't light at all, as I'm sure you know. I agree a natural leather in black would be a great option (over red for me), but that brown is very dark. My opinion is it would look great with almost any blue, and you get the full thickness hides.
Of course, wait till I post my Green/Espresso/Cognac build for a real pricey YUK without the give away deal...
Old 10-23-2014, 10:12 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

DBM + Espresso??

https://rennlist.com/forums/991/7358...-exterior.html
Old 10-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

there does not seem to be an emoticon for :vomit:
Old 10-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Axxlrod
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So the pics in post # 1 are of the GTS interior, but only if you order the communications pkg?

What interior does the GTS get if you do not order the comm pkg?
Old 10-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

well no dev stitching or "GTS" logo, no CF trim...

I think its dark brushed aluminum trim ... where the CF would be
Old 10-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Vise
Drifting

Received 313 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by Axxlrod
What interior does the GTS get if you do not order the comm pkg?
It is on the 3D configurator, the standard interior is the leather/alcantara without a full leather interior... seat inserts, wheel, shifter, center arm rest, and door arm rests are in alcantara. Dark brushed alumninum trim and GTS logo in the headrest.

As mentioned no dev stitching, carbon fiber, alcantara doors/lower dash, etc.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:53 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Vise
It is on the 3D configurator, the standard interior is the leather/alcantara without a full leather interior... seat inserts, wheel, shifter, center arm rest, and door arm rests are in alcantara. Dark brushed alumninum trim and GTS logo in the headrest.

As mentioned no dev stitching, carbon fiber, alcantara doors/lower dash, etc.
I think the logo only comes with the GTS comms pkg.

Quick Reply: GTS interior pics