Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Victor Wheel Failure and TSW terrible customer service

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Buzzyy
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking into these wheels for my new Cayenne - glad I came across this thread.

No way I will consider these wheels now - when I hear of a retailer treating a customer like this, well I will head in the other direction very quickly.

The only retailers in my area that sell the Victor Equipment wheels are Les Schwab and Discoutnt tire - not really places one should be buying aftermarket wheels for a Porsche anyways.

BB
Old 05-09-2013, 08:32 PM
rbasales
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The retailer actually tried to help. It was the manufacturer that had their heads up their
A_ _!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:32 PM
Bull_D
Rennlist Member

Received 78 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Buzzyy
I was looking into these wheels for my new Cayenne - glad I came across this thread.

No way I will consider these wheels now - when I hear of a retailer treating a customer like this, well I will head in the other direction very quickly.

The only retailers in my area that sell the Victor Equipment wheels are Les Schwab and Discoutnt tire - not really places one should be buying aftermarket wheels for a Porsche anyways.

BB
might not jump to that conclusion. my local discount tire guys have been great with pricing and the OZ alleggerita's i have are great and VERY common on the track....

Quick Reply: Victor Wheel Failure and TSW terrible customer service