Sponsored by:

Recommendations for D90 wheel refurb

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 09:18 PM
beamishnz
Rennlist Member

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Recommendations for D90 wheel refurb

I've just bought some D90 wheels from a very helpful Rennlist member in Spartanburg, SC and they will be shipped to Carson LA where they are going to be packed up with some other goodies and put on a slow boat to Auckland, New Zealand.

I plan to have these wheels refinished in pearlescent white (same colour as the Turbo cup Car wheels of the late 80's) and also since they are destined for a 944 S2 I'd like to delete the tyre pressure sensors.

I have a couple of questions:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a wheel business that could do this work either near Spartanburg or near Carson and can anyone give any info on how best to delete the pressure sensors.

I've been told that Wheel Enhancements. LA are good but expensive, but that is the only info I have.

Any other thoughts would be much appreciated.

Regards

Paul
Old 05-31-2013, 09:59 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by beamishnz
I've just bought some D90 wheels from a very helpful Rennlist member in Spartanburg, SC and they will be shipped to Carson LA where they are going to be packed up with some other goodies and put on a slow boat to Auckland, New Zealand.

I plan to have these wheels refinished in pearlescent white (same colour as the Turbo cup Car wheels of the late 80's) and also since they are destined for a 944 S2 I'd like to delete the tyre pressure sensors.

I have a couple of questions:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a wheel business that could do this work either near Spartanburg or near Carson and can anyone give any info on how best to delete the pressure sensors.

I've been told that Wheel Enhancements. LA are good but expensive, but that is the only info I have.

Any other thoughts would be much appreciated.

Regards

Paul
Any collision shop can do those for you.

Quick Reply: Recommendations for D90 wheel refurb