Sponsored by:

FS: BBS RSII Rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 02:17 AM
TWA
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: BBS RSII Rims

I have six rims for sale, 3 fronts and 3 rears. This gives me one spare in case either the front or rear tire has problems while at the track -- don't want the day ruined just because a tire goes bad. The Hoosier rubber on the six rims is on the verge of requiring replacing, so don't expect too much rubber-wise.

The details:
- Purchased new in May of 2000
- Good condition esp for track rims, no rashes.
- 3 piece BBS RSII style, 18x10 rear, 18x8.5 front
- They were purchased for my 996, taking 285/30 rears and 245/35 fronts. The Porsche bolt pattern is the same for most/all Porsches, it's just the offset you have to worry about. I suspect they fit 993 and other late-model P-cars. A friend put the front rims on his 914 for fun, and they fit perfectly, offset and all. Made his car look pretty good too
- Silver is the color, except my spare rear, which is chrome. I got impatient and ordered the chrome rather than 12wks of waiting for a silver. Same rim other than the color.
- Included are the longer lug bolts (10qty) and a valve-stem
- Orig price for the rims was $699/rear each, $669/front each, or $4100. I'll sell all six for $2200. The rims look great on the car, having received lots of compliments... even suggestions to these as my street rims.

Send me a mail if interested. If you like, I can bring them to an upcoming track event for delivery or test fitment.

Here is a link to a picture: http://www.buxtonmotorsports.com/bmi_KINESIS.htm Just page down a bit until you reach the RSII.

Quick Reply: FS: BBS RSII Rims