323 Laurelwood Rd
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell Josh, Paolo sent you

IG: wrapculture_america
Old 08-22-2023 | 01:51 AM
pgap718
Racer

Originally Posted by 2010panny4S
Best way is to contact them directly (call) and emails. I worked with Wilson on several of our cars tints ( we only go to them for all our cars). David was pretty good at getting back to us on emails and questions. If I had the money to full PPF my Cars, it would Premier I would pick to do the work. And they are fully booked/busy a lot of times and you would have to get an appointment months away. My 991's windshield got destroyed from rock debris in the freeway, had to wait a couple months to get a appointment for clear windshield tint again. Again they ARE busy so be patient.
Then they need to hire a receptionist or secretary.
​​​​ At some point you can't cut cost too much...
Old 09-03-2023 | 08:25 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Originally Posted by pgap718

Interesting. Premier is really something else. Their YouTube videos are top notch, like they sell it sooo well and make you feel so comfortable just from watching. I really want/wanted to ship my 718 when I get it to them. That said....they never got back to me. I've emailed a couple times to get a quote and nothing! I did get Wilson on the phone once but he sound busy, like he was actually in the middle of working on a car which is understandable. Their website though is so dated and looks cheap, it's odd the contrast. Then there is Prestige which makes the PPF and Tint (ClearGuard/SatinGuard and Spectra Photosync) and their website and overall online look seems almost like a scam. Haven't posted anything major on social media in years and their website doesn't even have SatinGuard listed anymore yet Wilson said online and on the phone. That said, when you use the "Dealer Locator" feature on their website it's sooooooo wrong and outdated. For example there's one place in Puget Sound area and they don't use their PPF and haven't for along time, they can get the tint if you want and they don't use the Ceraluxe ceramic coatings either. That's one of many places that said in one way or another "Oh no, we dropped them, they have terrible, terrible marketing and it was hard to get items on a consistent basis." I think Premier Protective Films must have some deal with them or connected behind the scene. Maybe it's the same owner/s? Makes you worry for long time stuff. Another weird thing with Premier is they only have 10 reviews on Google Maps and it's the Bay Area....literally one of the richest and most populated places on earth! They are not brand new either. Most PPF and tint places literally have 10 times the reviews on Google Maps over a long period of time. It's just an oddity that's for sure. Okay I'll stop rambling...for now haha.

There are certain "types" of customers that high-end shops just dont want to deal with.
You sound like that kind of customer. Doesnt sound like you got the "hint".

Last edited by Diablo Dude; 09-03-2023 at 08:28 PM.
The following users liked this post:
vg247 (09-04-2023)
Old 09-03-2023 | 09:50 PM
pgap718
Racer

Originally Posted by Diablo Dude
There are certain "types" of customers that high-end shops just dont want to deal with.
You sound like that kind of customer. Doesnt sound like you got the "hint".
Lmao, there was no "hint", just no reply after I asked and was ready to drop $10k plus...
Old 09-09-2023 | 10:20 AM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Originally Posted by pgap718
Lmao, there was no "hint", just no reply after I asked and was ready to drop $10k plus...
Cool story.

Quick Reply: Best PPF Installer Bay Area