PPI in Bellevue conundrum - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

PPI in Bellevue conundrum

Old 12-26-2018, 09:41 PM
Chadetroit
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default PPI in Bellevue conundrum

Have a vehicle at a dealership and a PPI shop about 15 minutes away. Given it is the holiday, both shops are shorthanded and I canít figure out a way to get the car from the dealership to the shop. Any creative suggestions out there? Iím in California
Old 12-26-2018, 10:13 PM
nolimits
User

Originally Posted by Chadetroit View Post
Have a vehicle at a dealership and a PPI shop about 15 minutes away. Given it is the holiday, both shops are shorthanded and I canít figure out a way to get the car from the dealership to the shop. Any creative suggestions out there? Iím in California
I'm local and know the entities you are referring to. Seems like the dealer should take it over if they want a sale. PM details, maybe I can help.
Old 12-27-2018, 12:09 AM
Chadetroit
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by nolimits View Post
I'm local and know the entities you are referring to. Seems like the dealer should take it over if they want a sale. PM details, maybe I can help.
sent you a PM
Old 12-28-2018, 02:22 PM
uwsherm
User

Yeah, it sounds like they don't want to sell a car. It's generally the dealer's, not the shop's, problem although if it is one in particular I'm thinking of they've been "big timing" me lately in similar fashion. Feel free to PM me as well if you still need help.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:29 PM
Chadetroit
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default PPI underway

thanks to a few of you who replied and great talking to Nathan over the phone. PPI is in progress as of this morning 👍🏻

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: