Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 09:10 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two laguna seca events...

One on december 31st, and one on january 2nd, heres the info:

event 1) http://www.speedventures.net/1-2-2004_event.asp

event 2) Quoted from an email to my friend: "It’s that time of year again…most people hear sleigh bells or dream of snowflakes …but we’re hearing the sounds of engines and dreaming of smiling faces as we treat another group of enthusiasts to a day of driving at the famous Laguna Seca Raceway in Monterey on New Years Eve Day (December 31st).

For those of you who are new to our list, this is an opportunity to drive YOUR car at Laguna Seca. We will have an instructor in the car with you at all times as necessary and provide introductory classroom instruction. You will spend approximately 3 hours of actual driving (that’s enough to wear you out) – be treated to a catered lunch and meet lots of great people.

Then..join us at the Doubletree Inn in downtown Monterey for a New Years Eve you will always remember. There will be choices of private parties or join the general celebration as all of downtown Monterey is turned into a street carnival open to foot traffic only. Appropriate for all ages, we have lots of families join us . significant others can also enjoy shopping at Monterey and/or Carmel. What’s not to like!

Time is short and spaces are limited, so send in those applications right away. Download an application for generic driving schools from our website www.drivingconcepts.com and fax it to us at 949 489 9432. Rooms can be reserved directly with the Doubletree by calling 831) 649-2690. Remind them you are with Driving Concepts – rate should be around $99 per night.

If you have questions, you can call me on my cell 949 212 9339 or at Crevier BMW 714 835 3171. And remember, if you don’t have ‘anything to drive’ Crevier and I can assist you with that too!!!!! Have a couple of M5’s sitting around and an M3 or two….not to mention a 330 high performance.

Thanks to each of you this year for your support, participation and encouragement. Driving Concepts has had a great year and I am fortunately running as #2 in sales at Crevier for the Year!!! Thank you, thank you.

On behalf of everyone involved with Driving Concepts, we wish you and yours the most wonderful of holiday seasons and pray for a safe, successful New Year.

Judy Ray

Driving Concepts Intl."

Quick Reply: Two laguna seca events...