Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 1996 993 Turbo Speed Yellow 50k miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015 | 04:20 PM
JEI-Porsche
Racer

Default FS: 1996 993 Turbo Speed Yellow 50k miles

Year: 1996
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 993 Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 50300
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Speed Yellow
VIN: WPOAC2995TS376274
Price (no $ sign please): $134000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

For sale, a 1996 993 Turbo in Speed Yellow, black leather interior, & 50k miles on the odometer for $134,000. WPOAC2995TS376274. It comes complete with all books, COA, keys, tools, & a thick folder full of maintenance history. This stock Turbo has lots of bolt-on factory modifications such as seats & KW suspension with all factory parts included in a box. It is in perfect mechanical condition ($30k spent in work & parts in 2015). If you own or have owned them before, you know they need a lot of experienced & careful maintenance. This one is done right with no expenses spared. Turbo has resided in California since 2003 when it only had 6638 miles on the odometer.

Mechanical Condition & Specs: car needs nothing, engine is 100% OEM with no tuning. It was rebuilt in May, 2015 (cylinder #1 had a 60% leak down) getting a valve job, & heads redone. Work includes full turbo rebuilds, all new gaskets, valve lifters, spark plugs, spark plug wire set, distributor caps and rotors, bearing shaft bushings, oil sumps, ignition wire set, oil check valve kit & more. This is my 5th 993TT and by far the fastest.
It also has a new OS LSD ($2100 value), RS flywheel, & new clutch. Fister Motorsport modified the stock muffler; looks the same, sounds fantastic without drone & no effect on emissions. Stock rare oval exhaust tips.

Body: Paint overall is in great condition; it’s always been stored inside. There are rock chips on the hood and a few on the rear side fenders but nothing very noticeable. Both front & rear bumpers as well as passenger side door/rear fender have been painted. No moving accidents or anything structural, car got scraped by an object, noted on Carfax, paint meter reads slightly thicker at those places, 6-7 instead 4-5. Windshield has some chips.

Interior: Overall condition of the interior is a 9/10. Leather covered dash as well as rest of interior is in perfect condition with no sun shrinkage or scratches. Smells 100% 993 inside, no funny smells, no smoking car. Carpet is very nice with no wear both front and back seat area. This Turbo originally came with a black supple leather interior as well as a Cellular Telephone console. Both have been carefully removed and are included with the car. The original seats have a lot of wear and need reconditioning. The OEM factory hard cover black sport seats in the car now are perfect with NO wear (value $8k). The steering wheel with a full leather airbag is from a 996 ($3100) and the original steering wheel with airbag are also included. They are both in perfect condition. The original telephone console is packed away and included. The current lower dash shows two screw holes from where the factory telephone console was mounted. You can’t see them unless you look under the dash.

Suspension: Brand new fully adjustable KW suspension ($3100) installed, stock suspension parts in a box included. KW is a bit softer than the Billstein and preferred for the Turbo. It rides as comfortable as a stock car but with RS like handling. Ride height is set so there is no touching or rubbing of any sort. It has ¼” wheel spacer installed both front & rear. The oem stock hollow spoke wheels are painted in platinum silver. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza S-02 N2 factory sanctioned tires. The car is corner balanced with a zero tolerance competition alignment., kinematic adjusted, etc.

For questions PM me or email ineichenjoerg@gmail.com
Attached Images                
Old 05-13-2015 | 04:24 PM
Starbuckslova1
Racer

Very very Nice.

Interior is beautiful as well.
Old 05-13-2015 | 09:39 PM
SpdYlwGT2
Instructor

Mint
Old 05-13-2015 | 09:52 PM
LexVan
Banned

This will sell fast.
Old 05-13-2015 | 09:55 PM
theporscheguy
Drifting

Very nice. GLWS.
Old 05-14-2015 | 01:08 AM
jskylarwilson
Rennlist Member

I'd be surprised if this hasn't sold yet. Great price for the current market. Love those hardback seats!
Old 05-14-2015 | 02:30 AM
RacingJunkie
Rennlist Member

Pure unadulterated sex!!!!

Level of want is extremely high.
Old 05-14-2015 | 07:29 AM
samsnead
Pro

gorgeous!

more pics of the garage please!
Old 05-14-2015 | 01:06 PM
JEI-Porsche
Racer

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and compliments. I am surprised by the demand & am diligently working on getting back to people. There's two parties that have offered above asking - did I list it too low?
Old 05-14-2015 | 01:24 PM
soundbehindyou
Burning Brakes

Supply and demand.....
Old 05-14-2015 | 02:32 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Yummy! GLWS
Old 05-14-2015 | 02:42 PM
Knight
Drifting

Originally Posted by JEI-Porsche
Thanks everyone for the good wishes and compliments. I am surprised by the demand & am diligently working on getting back to people. There's two parties that have offered above asking - did I list it too low?
If your getting offers above asking and plenty of serious inquiries, then yes supply/demand indicates you priced too low. Hope you car doesn't go to some dealer and shows up with a $20-30K premium.
Old 05-14-2015 | 02:45 PM
Skwerl
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Knight
Hope you car doesn't go to some dealer and shows up with a $20-30K premium.
Yes, agreed. Please, OP, try to make sure it's not a dealer or flipper, which by my estimation seems to be 80% of buyers these days.
Old 05-14-2015 | 03:25 PM
JEI-Porsche
Racer

I have mixed feelings about selling to dealers. I strongly prefer selling to an enthusiast & would prioritize catering to one, however, at the end of the day, a buyer is a buyer, as long as they pay the negotiated price and are honest about their intentions.

Us owners also profit from prices going up and that is thanks to dealers contributing to cultivating the market, showing cars in inventory for sale, educating the market, etc.

What I strongly dislkie, and there's a few of them on this forum, are buyers that claim to be collectors, and/or non-dealers buying for dealers. It is deceiving and dishonest in my eyes. There are people that do not want to sell to a flipper and that is their prerogative which should be respected.

Full disclosure; I do have a wholesale license which technically makes me a dealer. This turbo is my personal car and has been registered to me for a few years. All cars I buy I keep for a few years, mostly intend to keep them for forever, but something better always comes along and I have to sell one to make room.

Last edited by JEI-Porsche; 05-14-2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05-14-2015 | 03:25 PM
myflat6
Drifting

Good point. See the listing for the 97 Turbo that just listed. Appears to be a dealer flipping the car only 2 months after acquiring from Rennlister.

Originally Posted by Skwerl
Yes, agreed. Please, OP, try to make sure it's not a dealer or flipper, which by my estimation seems to be 80% of buyers these days.

Quick Reply: FS: 1996 993 Turbo Speed Yellow 50k miles