Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

ML350 Bluetec SUV

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 01:39 PM
matttheboatman
Rennlist Member

Received 612 Likes on 235 Posts
Default ML350 Bluetec SUV

Year: 2013
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: M-Class
Mileage (numbers only please): 60500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: white
VIN: 4JGDA2EB6DA223787
Price (no $ sign please): $27950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): South
Body Style: Speedster
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Certified Pre-Owned coverage until April, 2018. 2013 ML 350 BlueTEC V6 Diesel. Also covered under pre-paid maintenance good thru 75,000 miles. BlueTEC is an awesome diesel engine - quiet / no smoke / no smell / powerful / and incredible 30 mph highway fuel economy! WILL DELIVER IN US. TXT ME. Matt 850-259-9900. This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Tows Porsche Cayman GT4 well!
I've decided to because I purchased the larger GL version.
Attached Images       
Old 04-12-2017, 02:00 PM
ace10
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by matttheboatman
I've decided to because I purchased the larger GL version.
Do yourself a favor and talk to your trusted service person before you make that jump.

The ML/GLE may be very much related to the GL/GLS but my MB service people don't ever have anything good to say about the big brother.

$0.02 YMMV
Old 04-12-2017, 02:51 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ace10
Do yourself a favor and talk to your trusted service person before you make that jump.

The ML/GLE may be very much related to the GL/GLS but my MB service people don't ever have anything good to say about the big brother.

$0.02 YMMV
My friend who was a tech at Mercedes doesn't have anything positive to say about any Mercedes, period! He thinks reliability is worse than BMW, and that is saying something!
Old 04-12-2017, 02:57 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Seems like a lot of car for the $. What was original sticker? I have a friend who needs a diesel SUV (he is a realtor and doesn't want a truck) but needs 7500 lb tow capability.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:49 PM
matttheboatman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
Seems like a lot of car for the $. What was original sticker? I have a friend who needs a diesel SUV (he is a realtor and doesn't want a truck) but needs 7500 lb tow capability.
Original MSRP was about $60,000.

This is my 4th ML Bluetec. Many many miles if you add up all 4. Repairs: Zero! Except for the self induced gasoline fill once! The ML BlueTec is the single best vehicle I've ever owned. It is built in the USA. Seriously, MB got it right with this V6 Direct Injection Turbo Diesel. VW should have copied (obviously). They have since retired the V6 for a more environmentally friendly 4 banger - not good, but am told was necessary for EU regulations. The V6 Bluetec is the ONLY WAY to go in a ML. Not one rider ever guessed it was a diesel vehicle - its so quick and quiet.

EDIT: The gasoline fill / pump out was not on THIS VEHICLE!!!
Old 04-12-2017, 07:52 PM
matttheboatman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ace10

$0.02 YMMV
Good advice in general terms. ML/GLE MUCH more trouble-free, I agree.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:44 PM
fc3
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife has a 2013 GL Bluetec. Currently ~ 75k miles. It is a locomotive. Never driven a better long-distance vehicle - Been to Jackson hole once and multiple trips to the east coast with 3 kids and 2 dogs. She pulls a horse trailer with an aftermarket trailer brake controller. No major issues, some lesser issues repaired under warranty. We did get the extended warranty. We drove the ML bluetecs when we were test driving b/c they couldn't keep GL bluetecs on the lot, they were all sold before arrival. Loved the ML as well and was thinking of getting one for myself before they downsized the diesel engine in the ML to a 4 cylinder. GLWS and with your GL!
Old 04-13-2017, 05:41 PM
abcut973
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great car! I had one of these loaded ($75k MSRP) and was pulling like a freight train. Good gas mileage. GLWS

Quick Reply: ML350 Bluetec SUV