Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2006 Porsche 911 S Loaded With Extras

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Germanstein
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Porsche 911 S Loaded With Extras

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 42000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AB29966S741195
Price (no $ sign please): $55000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Reluctantly, I'm selling my baby due to upgrading to a 997.2 Turbo. It's a 2006 (997.1) 911 S, 6spd manual, Basalt black with black leather and only 42k miles. CLEAN title with no accidents of any kind. It's been meticulously maintained and I have all the records to prove it. Fresh service check and oil change 200 miles ago. Fresh detail and wax 5 miles ago. It's loaded with options from factory; Sport Chrono, PASM, short shift, slotted/vented rotors, center console matched in black, red calipers, alcatara headliner, sport steering wheel, Bose sound with navigation, etc. The rear bumper and tail lights were facelifted to the 2010 997.2 with OEM Porsche parts and it looks great! Again, there have been no accidents of any kind, just a tasteful facelift.

The build list is as follows (I have ALL the stock parts):
-IPD competition intake plenum.
-GT3 throttle body.
-Fabspeed duel carbon cold air intake and carbon heat shield.
-Tubi headers.
-Stage 2 SharkWerks ECU software.
-RSS Tarmac Polyurethane Engine Mounts.
-TeckArt full exhaust.
-TeckArt front diffuser.
-TeckArt Pedals.
-TeckArt Titanium lower mirror arms.
-Getty RS throwback rear ducktail.
-Porsche factory short shift kit.
-One off custom wheels: staggered + concave, basalt black core and side spokes, matte titanium face with a guards red lip (I designed these, you'll never see them again... on anything... ever).
-Bridgestone Potenza RE11 rubber (235f/305r) at ~85%.
-Matte titanium wrap on hood, roof and spoiler (I can have it removed if you prefer all black).
-Polarized tint all the way around.

Flaws (very nit-picky stuff):
-Crack in the windshield (I have glass coverage on my insurance policy and can probably take care of this before the sale if needed).
-Very small scuff on driver's side of TechArt front diffuser (touched the parking pad in my garage which scuffed off some of the clear bra).
-Auto dimming element in the rear view mirror failed (mirror still functional).

I have all the stock parts (including the original wheels and tires) that will go with the sale, along with all the books, records with receipts, bottle of color matched Porsche touch up paint and both keys. If you're budgeted for a stock, poorly documented, beat up Carrera in the mid $40s. . . look elsewhere. You'll see how serious an enthusiast I am and just how much my cars mean to me upon inspection of this gem. I built this 911 to be the most aesthetically stunning 997 S on the street, howl like an exotic race car when you rev it out, and have the power to back it up. She's good for well over 400 hp and can run with 996 Turbo's without a problem. It has never seen a track day. . . just spirited drives out to Alice's on the Peninsula and carving through the canyons. I don't need help selling my car and I'm not interested in any trades. I recently renewed the registration; she passed smog and is ready to go. I'm into it seventy-five grand. . . asking $55k obo (you're basically getting $25k worth of mods for five grand... my loss, your gain. It's a sad reality, but I know I can't get that mod money back). Serious inquiries only. No test drives without proof of funds on hand (pre-approval letter, bank statement, etc.). She's tucked away in the back of my garage on a trickle charger, waiting for the right buyer to give her a good home. I'll miss this car dearly. . . call/text/email Matt @ (916) 792-5834. I live/work in the Bay Area
Attached Images              

Quick Reply: 2006 Porsche 911 S Loaded With Extras