Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 02:56 PM
porsche325
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet

Year: 1989
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 80989
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Leather Seats, Power Windows
Color: GUARDS RED
VIN: WP0EB0919KS170733
Price (no $ sign please): $47000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Cabriolet
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

selling my 1989 carrera cabriolet 3.2 911. The car is extremely nice and in excellent mechanical condition. I hate to see it go but other family priorities and new baby coming force the sale.

I have owned the car about a year now and have dropped some serious money into it in getting it to where it is now... I paid 40,000 for this car and have receipts close to 20,000 in what i have out into after. I am asking 47,000 firm and won't take any less so no need to text me or email me with an offer for any less. this will be an honest post as i can be in regards to the good and bad points regarding this car. I have driven this car from Orlando Fl, to Indianapolis, then to DC, then to NYC, Connecticut and back down to Florida.

the good:
transmission freshly rebuilt (G50) completely newly rebuilt
fabspeed muffler and cat bypass the car sounds awesome by the way..
billet valve covers so they last longer and won't warp
new bosch battery
new voltage regulator
new alternator
new billeting rear shocks
new bosch fuel pump
new plugs
new belts
arc audio speakers
arc audio amp
rockford fosgate under seat subwoofer
kenwood head unit
motors for top locking mechanisms were rebuilt at $1000
The car will come with 2 sets of wheels... the porsche cup wheels it came with with brand new bfg 17 inch tires from discount tire.
brand new custom made to order 18 inch Rotiform LHR wheels finished in matte bronze center and bronze polished lips (these are 3 piece wheels) paid 4,000 just for the wheels alone

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of things.. but i do have all receipts for all work that has been done plus the receipt of what i paid for the car. Feel free to email or call with any questions 407-414-5732

the bad:
the top has been disabled to be manual as these cabs have top operating issues.
the car has a clean carfax with the exception of a minor front bumper incident the car apparently had at about the first year of being new. It is on the car fax and from what i can see and have inspected on the car it seems very minor and nothing to really worry about, nevertheless it is on the car fax.. it could have been the most minimal thing but the fact it went through the insurance to get repaired, years later there would be a thing called carfax and little did they know it would be in the history report.
I want to be as honest as i can in the sale of the car as i would expect the same.other than that the car has all original mileage 81,000 which is very good mileage for this year.
the driver seat has a tear in the leather in on of the seams. The car is almost 28 years old.

Other than that the car is in excellent condition and I will provide all receipts with sale of the car AS WELL AS RECENT CARFAX
WHOEVER BUYS THIS CAR IS GETTING AN EXCELLENT CAR WITHOUT ANY FURTHER MAJOR LEGWORK AS I AM ALREADY LOSING MONEY IN WHAT I HAVE PUT INTO IT.
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet