Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2009 997.2 C2 w/PDK and Sport Chrono Black on Black

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 03:56 PM
vbb
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default FS: 2009 997.2 C2 w/PDK and Sport Chrono Black on Black

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 55650
Color: Black
Price (no $ sign please): $43000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

I will be listing this car through a consignment dealership, but it is my personal car. The benefit of it being listed through consignment is that you can finance this car through the dealership if you prefer, there's someone there to answer your questions or show you the car during business hours 6 days a week, and I believe there's even a limited dealer warranty that you can purchase if that's something you're in to. But this is my car, and of course I know more about it than the dealership will, so please feel free to PM me on here with any questions.

I'll post the link to the consignment dealership once it goes "live" on their website and on autotrader, which will probably be in a couple of days.

So enough about that... more about the car...

It's a 2009 911 C2 w/PDK and Sport Chrono. I've owned it for a year. I bought it from a broker, but came to know the previous owner as well, so I have the history of the car at least going back through him. It has been meticulously maintained by me, and garage kept the entire time I've had it. I've never used launch control, never tracked it, only driven it in Sport Plus mode a handful of times, and been on top of any needs the car has had throughout my ownership. The previous owner did a few DE events throughout his ownership, but never anything to damage the car. I'm friends with one of the owners of the premier Porsche independent shop in my area, they've done a thorough inspection of the car and DME report and it has zero issues, and zero range 2 or higher ignitions (as expected in a PDK). They've maintained the car for everything except one oil and filter change that I did myself about 4K miles ago.

Build Sheet is here:

Aftermarket changes:
H&R springs
H&R sway bars (F+R)
OEM Sport steering wheel
Michelin Pilot Supersport tires (235s in front, 305s in rear)
XPel full clear bra on hood, front bumper, fenders, rearview mirrors and a strip down each door at the edges
Tubi exhaust with quad tips (no, I do not have the original exhaust... trust me though, you wouldn't want it after hearing the Tubi unless you are looking for a collector's car)

Recent maintenance performed:
-Water pump replaced by previous owner somewhere around 40K miles-Spark plugs replaced at 45K miles
-Brand new OEM rotors and brake pads installed less than 2K miles ago, including fluid flush and change to Motul 660
-60K service performed, including PDK fluid change and drive belt change, as well as replacement of a scraped wheel housing liner (underbody panel) at 53,000 miles (March '16)
-Coolant cap changed to the newer version (older version started to leak, as is common)
-Oil changed with Mobil 1 0W40 at 51,839 miles

This is a car I planned on keeping for the long haul, and did not think I'd be selling it after 1 year... but like so many people do, I got the Turbo itch so I'm upgrading, and do not need (nor do I have the space or money) to keep this car. It was my first Porsche and after decades of dreaming, I treated it like a guy who waited 30 years to get his dream car. Garage kept, weekend (and the occasional nice weekday) driven, no rain except when I got caught in it, definitely no snow or ice. No accidents. No issues. Perfect 1st Porsche (or 2nd or 3rd) for anyone!

Here are some pictures, and more will go in the link when it hits the consignment lot.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Nice car at a good price, GLWS!!!
Old 08-04-2016, 12:39 PM
vbb
Pro

Deposit accepted. Sale pending...
Old 08-04-2016, 01:38 PM
MaddMike
Rennlist Member

Received 1,841 Likes on 894 Posts

Good deal!
Old 08-05-2016, 11:00 PM
vbb
Pro

Sold. Feeling a little sad...even though i'm getting another P-car, you always remember your first. Thanks all!

Quick Reply: FS: 2009 997.2 C2 w/PDK and Sport Chrono Black on Black