Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1987 930s factory 505 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 11:32 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Year: 1987
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 82420
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Grand Prix White
VIN: WP0JB0938HS051225
Price (no $ sign please): $144900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM Cassette

This is one of the best available guys. Somebody buy this.....must resist.....
Old 09-10-2016, 07:02 PM
mznbleu
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mznbleu
Selling my 1987 930 factory 505 Slantnose coupe. I am the fourth owner of the car. I have a binder of records since new, and recently completed a 28k engine out rebuild at Lufteknic here in central Virginia. Currently have a fabspeed exhaust on the car, but the original conveys. All else original and untouched. 82,420 miles on the car. I have had the car for just about four years, however the last entire year the engine was being done. I have all the records for this and can email to interested parties. I am including many pics of the exterior and interior, but if you would like more, just PM me. The good...you will not have to worry about a rebuild...brake lines updated as well, and new tires on the original Fuchs. The bad...couple of small paint flecks at the bottom of the rear wheel well/fender, cracks to the speaker grills that are no longer available, and a small piece of the dash by the glove box has seen the test of time and CA//FL heat...first owner from Southern CA and the second two from Florida. I have done what I could over the last four years to maintain and improve this rare classic that was a poster on my wall in my teens, but with 5 kids, 5 colleges, 4 weddings, and a wife who won't ride in her, it may be time for someone else to assume her care...the car, not my wife This is not an easy ad for me to post, and TTSurgeon can attest! Thanks fellas...
Weekend bump...$119k
Old 09-10-2016, 10:07 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

These cars are impossible to find......must resist......somebody needs to buy this car.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:45 AM
mznbleu
Instructor

Selling my 1987 930 factory 505 Slantnose coupe. I am the fourth owner of the car. I have a binder of records since new, and recently completed a 28k engine out rebuild at Lufteknic here in central Virginia. Currently have a fabspeed exhaust on the car, but the original conveys. All else original and untouched. 82,420 miles on the car. I have had the car for just about four years, however the last entire year the engine was being done. I have all the records for this and can email to interested parties. I am including many pics of the exterior and interior, but if you would like more, just PM me. The good...you will not have to worry about a rebuild...brake lines updated as well, and new tires on the original Fuchs. The bad...couple of small paint flecks at the bottom of the rear wheel well/fender, cracks to the speaker grills that are no longer available, and a small piece of the dash by the glove box has seen the test of time and CA//FL heat...first owner from Southern CA and the second two from Florida. I have done what I could over the last four years to maintain and improve this rare classic that was a poster on my wall in my teens, but with 5 kids, 5 colleges, 4 weddings, and a wife who won't ride in her, it may be time for someone else to assume her care...the car, not my wife This is not an easy ad for me to post, and TTSurgeon can attest! Thanks fellas...
Pre-weekend bump...$119k
Old 09-23-2016, 10:16 AM
bmwtmx
Rennlist Member

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts

I sold mine last year with around 65k miles. Do miss.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:11 AM
mznbleu
Instructor

Bump
Old 11-07-2016, 08:34 PM
mznbleu
Instructor

Sale pending
Old 11-16-2016, 09:35 PM
mznbleu
Instructor

Sold

Sent from my iPad using Rennlist

Quick Reply: 1987 930s factory 505 for sale