Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 Cayenne GTS 6 Speed Manual

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 03:50 AM
mshimon
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Cayenne GTS 6 Speed Manual

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayenne S
Mileage (numbers only please): 69775
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP1AD29P79LA60517
Price (no $ sign please): $46000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

My Cayenne is hard for me to let go as I spent a few years looking for this exact spec. fantastic condition GTS which I purchased CPO Porsche. All maintenance history that is in my possession is available. All maintenance completed, four (qty 4) brand new Nokian zLine SUV (P295/35R21 107Y XL) tires installed. Deep Black exterior with Sand Beige interior and alcantara everywhere.

The vehicle is not my primary driver and I won’t be driving it too much while it’s listed. I decided to sell since I am single, rarely have passengers and just don’t need this much vehicle. I’ve been looking at 997 Carrera’s to replace it; might as well just get a sports car since that is what this GTS is! The GTS holds the road extremely well and very confidently. I haven’t even come close to finding the limits since that is more than I bargain for. You will not be disappointed in the handling department.

The CarFax shows 3 previous owners (including me), without any accidents or blemishes. I have all of the maintenance history from when I purchased the vehicle, sadly there wasn’t much provided from the dealer when I bought it. There have been no surprises since purchase and I’ve been very happy with it. The clutch is showing no signs of fading.
I have two (qty 2) very well reviewed oil reports done by Blackstone Labs with a third on the way. The oil change interval that I follow is 6k miles or 6 months which is quite conservative compared to Porsche’s recommended 10k miles or 12 month interval. I’ve attached photos of the reports.

This GTS is optioned quite well with the rare 6 speed manual transmission and desirable panoramic roof. Some highly sought after options include adjustable damping air suspension with leveling control and Sport button, bi-Xenon headlights with cornering lights, power seats with memory, heated front seats, PCM with Nav, 6 disc CD changer and Bose audio, cooled glove box and amazing sounding exhaust!

I purchased this Cayenne almost 2 years ago with 49k miles. Since then all minor and major maintenance was done as performed by myself. Vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. The only blemishes on the vehicle are minor and on the scuff plates for the tailgate and doors, slight wear on the shift **** and slight curb rash on three wheels. I will attach photos in the next few days of the discrepancies. The alcanatra / leather seats are clean and soft, no splits or cracks. There are two (qty 2) sets of floor mats, all weather rubber and perfect un-used Sand Beige carpeted mats.
I keep the vehicle garage at all times at home and park it under the building while at work. I can arrange to show/test drive the GTS evenings Mon.-Fri. and Sat / Sun.
Asking 46,000 USD. I do have a lien on the vehicle, however my bank has been very easy to deal with. PM me or email matt.shimon@gmail.com for more info. I hope to be as transparent as possible. Thank you for looking.

More details:

Here is a rundown of maintenance history under my ownership. All service performed by myself.

2014:
53k: Oil and filter change (9 qt. Mobil 1 0W-40, Porsche filter, o-ring and crush washer)
53k: PCM iPod cable, 12V power outlet cover.
55k: Replace brake pads and sensors with Pagid OEM
55k: Rotate tires, adjust pressures.
56k: Replace engine air filter elements and pollen filter with Porsche.
58k: Replace brake fluid with Motul RBF600 DOT4, remove nail in tire.
59k: Oil and filter change (9qt. Mobil 1 0W-40, Porsche filter, o-ring, new oil drain plug and crush washer. Perform oil analysis, add TBN, with Blackstone Labs – very positive.
59k: Replace spark plugs (x8 Bosch FGR 5 NQE04).
59k: Replace serpentine belt.

2015:
61k: Rotate tires, adjust pressure.
65k: Oil and filter change (9 qt. Mobil 1 0W-40, Porsche filter, o-ring and crush washer). Perform oil analysis with Blackstone Labs – very positive.
65k: Mount and balance four (qty 4) new Nokian zLine SUV (P295/35R21 107Y XL) tires – TruLine Bellevue.
66k: Reset service indicator light.
67k: Replace interior door molding and sealing ring.
68k: Replace engine air filter elements.
69k: Oil and filter change (9 qt. Mobil 1 0W-40, Porsche filter, o-ring and crush washer). Perform oil analysis with Blackstone Labs
69k: Replace front and rear windshield wipers with Porsche.

This has been the most reliable car I’ve ever owned. It is a pleasure to drive and just eats up the miles. You will not be disappointed with this Cayenne GTS!
Attached Images             

Last edited by mshimon; 12-17-2015 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Paragraph mistype
Old 12-14-2015, 10:33 AM
myclue
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts

beautiful cayenne, this is the perfect driver's suv IMO, with 6spd also!
Old 12-20-2015, 11:23 PM
mshimon
AutoX

Bump for a great drivers suv.

Thanks myclue for the words.
Old 12-21-2015, 03:36 AM
rqf15
Rennlist Member

I had an 08 GTS and miss it every day. GLWS, that's a great driver!
Old 12-21-2015, 06:16 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 640 Likes on 422 Posts

Love these cars. Price seems quite high, many similar cars (albeit automatic) in the mid-high $20s. How did you arrive at the price?
Old 12-22-2015, 01:11 AM
kab1994
Racer

Agree with the above. Even have seen three pedal cars in the mid to high 20's with sub 60k miles.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:57 AM
JRRSA
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by signes
Love these cars. Price seems quite high, many similar cars (albeit automatic) in the mid-high $20s. How did you arrive at the price?
LOVE the 6 speed manual!! You (almost) made it sound like an automatic is a good thing. Who the heck wants an automatic?? This is a true driver's SUV with the proper number of pedals and it appears to be an excellent example. I would assume the OP probably did his research and I don't think questioning his price on his FS thread is appropriate. I guess we know why Pelican Parts doesn't allow replies to vehicle classifieds!

GLWS! Great car!
Old 12-22-2015, 01:30 PM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahhh it's a manual. Nice - I think that explains the price vs the standard cayenne s/gts/turbo. Best of luck with the sale.
Old 12-22-2015, 03:09 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Yes it's a manual. Still seemed high, hence my question to the OP if he saw other comps out there in the same price zip code. I saw a couple listed in the spring not in this range.

JRRSA: When the car listed carries a 60-70% premium over an identical car equipped with an automatic it is a fair question to ask. We don't need the forum police (yet...)
Old 12-23-2015, 04:54 AM
JRRSA
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by signes
Yes it's a manual. Still seemed high, hence my question to the OP if he saw other comps out there in the same price zip code. I saw a couple listed in the spring not in this range.

JRRSA: When the car listed carries a 60-70% premium over an identical car equipped with an automatic it is a fair question to ask. We don't need the forum police (yet...)
Probably a better question for a PM versus calling him out publicly on his FS thread.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Pags993
Drifting

Received 154 Likes on 75 Posts

Very nice GTS! Love it when the price justification police comment, either make an offer if interested or move on.
Old 12-23-2015, 03:58 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JRRSA
Probably a better question for a PM versus calling him out publicly on his FS thread.
Calling him out, seriously? Have a look at what wrote.

I am still genuinely interested in the car and the source for the price. There is nothing wrong with asking that. OP, if you still have it, please PM me.
Old 12-25-2015, 07:14 PM
surlynkid
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Not quite sure why people are posting and now arguing about his price. OP can ask anything he wants. Folks can offer anything they want. Nobody has to explain themselves. Buy it or move on. Jeez.
Old 12-25-2015, 10:19 PM
kab1994
Racer

Take $24,000?
Old 12-26-2015, 12:38 AM
Pags993
Drifting

Received 154 Likes on 75 Posts

^ Ahh the lowballer strikes lol. Always one in the crowd bet you can pay in cash also

Quick Reply: 2009 Cayenne GTS 6 Speed Manual