Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Available GT3 allocation just opened at Capital Porsche, FL

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 1
Color: Any
Price (no $ sign please): $140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Originally Posted by rmauro
I would not buy a p car from you or your company if they were the last dealer on this planet- a total bull****er who does not return calls after speaking with you and assuring you the allocation is yours..
These dealers are the worst!!!!!!!!!
Richard (assuming it's you),
I'm completely confused. We spoke first on 1/30/14 when you contacted me about a Rhodium Silver S Cab, and the pre-ordered GT3s (customer ordered cars, which automatically show in our pipeline). I responded 18 minutes after your first email to let you know that the S Cab was available, and that I did not have GT3 allocation at that time.
You responded a minute later, and I replied back 8 minutes after that... doing ok so far?
I never heard back from you, so I emailed you again on 2/4/14. You replied and said "focused on finding a low miles 2011/12 TTS" -- sounded to me like you're off the GT3, since you specifically said you were looking for a pre-owned TT.
Then I posted the GT3 availability on RL on 2/6/14 at 5:57 pm. I had 5 requests to purchase between that time at 5:14 am when you sent me an email inquiring about the GT3.
I closed on the GT3 last night, at 9:40pm, to the 2nd respondent (the 1st respondent was a car dealer, and we cannot sell a Porsche tax-exempt).
I responded to all inquiries in the order received. I did not immediately say that the vehicle was sold, because at 9:40 pm I can't exactly run a deposit and write up the purchase order. I wanted to make sure everything was 100% before I took the GT3 off the market.

Please tell me if I've said anything that is not true.
Please stop perpetuating the myth of dealers as liars & thieves.
Please do NOT slander my name, and my dealership, when we have done ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong.

To everyone else, I apologize for posting my frustrated response online, but I hope you all understand this specific situation. I normally like to approach customer concerns privately, but since this gentleman decided to make it public, I have to respond in-kind.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:15 PM
rmauro
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Well you left out the rest of the story- your car was a May delivery which was fine for me but you had someone who had interest in it not a done deal BUT I HAVE A LATE JUNE DELIVERY you said which is open BUT WOULD COME IN EARLY JUNE- my response was that is getting late for me as I travel north but you would try to swap the earlier allocation for the later and do the deal- I offered you my cc which you said you would get later in the day when you called me back- WHICH YOU DID NOT DO NOR RETURN TWO OF MY CALLS! I guess you were doing the "duck" the customer.
So that is the whole story complete.
Why did you not return the customers calls????? Something fishy in this situation is all I will say.
I will end by saying you are FOS!! But that is why you sell cars.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Capital Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rmauro
Well you left out the rest of the story- your car was a May delivery which was fine for me but you had someone who had interest in it not a done deal BUT I HAVE A LATE JUNE DELIVERY you said which is open BUT WOULD COME IN EARLY JUNE- my response was that is getting late for me as I travel north but you would try to swap the earlier allocation for the later and do the deal- I offered you my cc which you said you would get later in the day when you called me back- WHICH YOU DID NOT DO NOR RETURN TWO OF MY CALLS! I guess you were doing the "duck" the customer.
So that is the whole story complete.
Why did you not return the customers calls????? Something fishy in this situation is all I will say.
I will end by saying you are FOS!! But that is why you sell cars.
Thank you for the reply.

I did purposefully say that it was not a "done deal" since at that time I hadn't processed his deposit and verified all information. The worse scenario is that I tell everyone "sorry, car is taken" and then the requests stop coming in, only to discover later that my "buyer" was not... I was not trying to lead on, just trying to be safe until I had all documents in-hand (which I now do).

I know I still have many phone calls to return from today, and I do apologize for that (to you and others). I'm still looking at flashing messages on my work phone and cell, which I haven't had time to listen to. I was literally occupied with customers and deliveries all day today (twice I had two sets of clients at one time), and now at 7:30pm is my first chance to catch up.

The June car is something I didn't publicly promote, as I knew it wouldn't have a bearing on selling one or two right away, but as I received both allocations, I knew I would have buyers for both cars quickly. The first customer for May delivery is adamant about receiving the vehicle in early May, since he's read quite a bit about deliveries being delayed. He was not willing to wait for another slot.

My understanding was that the June GT3 simply wouldn't work for you, since you said you would already be up north when it arrived in late June (I said the ETA is 6/27, but they frequently come 1-2 weeks early). Since May wasn't available, and June wouldn't work for you, I accepted the purchase from the next person I had been speaking with.

I think I do understand your frustration, but perhaps in the future we can do business and you'll see that I'm not that guy.

I will keep your info (unless you ask me not to) and alert you to any chance of a GT3 in the future. Your call--I understand if you just want to forget all about it.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:26 PM
rmauro
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

My understanding was that the June GT3 simply wouldn't work for you, since you said you would already be up north when it arrived in late June (I said the ETA is 6/27, but they frequently come 1-2 weeks early). Since May wasn't available, and June wouldn't work for you, I accepted the purchase from the next person I had been speaking with.

I think I do understand your frustration, but perhaps in the future we can do business and you'll see that I'm not that guy.

I will keep your info (unless you ask me not to) and alert you to any chance of a GT3 in the future. Your call--I understand if you just want to forget all about it.

Y0
You were supposed to call me back in the afternoon and I offered you my credit card for a deposit- you had the time to speak to a new buyer of the June car which you told me I could have- how is that.
You are FOS over and over again- You have the ***** to think I would buy a car from you- I wouldn't buy water from you if I was dying of thirst in the desert. I forgot I am in Florida dealing with people who are less than scrupulous- understatement- they say Florida is where all the sediment settles when you shake the US.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,781 Likes on 1,084 Posts

Seriously? Close this thread and take this offline.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:26 PM
zirrah
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyerx
Seriously? Close this thread and take this offline.
Agreed.

Quick Reply: Available GT3 allocation just opened at Capital Porsche, FL