Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1996 911 Carrera Coupe Iris Blue

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 03:27 PM
snakeyez
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 911 Carrera Coupe Iris Blue

Year: 1996
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 993
Mileage (numbers only please): 115585
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Iris Blue
VIN: WP0AA2996TS323346
Price (no $ sign please): $22000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

SORRY FOR DOUBLE-POST (admins please keep this post and delete the other post), last thread was locked and I couldn't delete it!

I'm currently driving it every day to work.

This vehicle shows signs of previous collision damage on the left side, which has been professionally repaired. The whole car was repainted at some point, but it must have been many years ago as there are rock chips and swirl marks in the paint. There are some minor dings and scratches on this vehicle. This vehicle has a smooth shifting 6-speed manual transmission.The engine on this vehicle is running properly, but I noticed the check engine light coming on occassionally with diagnostic codes P0300-P0306 for misfire, however there is no sign of this engine misfiring!! This could be a DMF, but I don't have a way of knowing, and the car runs and drives fine!

The engine itself is strong and sounds very good, and the 1996 models feature the 285 horsepower VARIORAM engine. Car had a recent oil change. All power equipment is functioning properly. The overall condition of this vehicle's exterior is average.The interior is clean and in good condition. The plastic covers for the sides of the RECARO seats fell off, but I put them in the boot for safe keeping. The rear rims have some curb rash as indicated in the pictures. The OEM rock guard is still there but is cracking. I decided to leave it in place rather than removing it and risking the paint. There is approximately 75% of the tire tread remaining. The brakes on this car squeel, but there is alot of pad life left, and the cross-drilled rotors are in good condition with no sign of warping.

I've listed all of the defects and now that this is out of the way, I would like to state that my price is FIRM @ $22k and set with all necessary repairs kept in mind. I am a banker and a part-time car dealer, and this is my PERSONAL car. CALL ME IF INTERESTED. - 832-419-7446-Asif S.
Attached Images      

Last edited by snakeyez; 11-21-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Sorry for doublepost!

Quick Reply: 1996 911 Carrera Coupe Iris Blue