Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 Lotus Exige Supercharged (Under 900kg!)

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 09:46 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Exclamation FS: 2007 Lotus Exige Supercharged (Under 900kg!)

Year: 2007
Make: Lotus
Model: Exige
Mileage (numbers only please): 13970
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Green
Price (no $ sign please): $41870
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Contact Info:
Riley Wysocki
Rijowysock@gmail.com

honestly still debating but with the 991 coming around the corner I feel the Exige will become redundant in the garage.....

This is a 2007 Lotus Exige S In Lotus Racing Green with Black Leather Interior.
(2007 was the first year they were supercharged from the factory and also the lightest of the supercharged exige models (This car tips the scale just under 900kg))

Specs:
---Touring Package: The Touring Pack aims to slightly improve comfort through leather seating, power windows, upgraded audio, a storage net, additional sound-deadening material and full carpeting.

---Track Package: Track Pack sends the Exige in the opposite direction; it comes with adjustable dampers, an adjustable front stabilizer bar, an additional rear suspension brace and interior fittings for a race-oriented harness. (Roll Bar/Harness Bar installed in vehicle, Seats ready for harnesses)

-----------Wheels+Tires: Stock Wheels are 12lbs front (16x6.5) and 14lbs rear (17x7.5) and run's the lightweight AO48 ADVAN tires (Brand New Tires as of Jan. 2012)

---Traction Control: YES

---MILEAGE: 13,970

---VIN: SCCVC11147HL81906

---TITLE: No Lein/ In Hand

---Modifications: Larini 8" Exhaust (Cat Back) Stock exhaust in perfect working order and boxed up (Can be Swapped with ease)

---Includes: Both Keys, Both Fobs (new Batteries), Manual, Toolkit, Fix-a-Flat,

---Maintenance: Have always been very proactive with maintenance, I have full knowledge of vehicle since imported (04/06/2007), Sold by Dealership in Teaneck, NJ (08/03/07 @ 15 miles Title #BG20072150085), sold by Marland dealer to Second owner (04/14/08 @ 3057 miles Title #39363348) Second Owner Installed New Tires and Brake pads during his ownership and had vehicle Oil changed several times, Was purchased by me directly from Second owner on (09/13/10 @ 6845 miles Title #0104993494) and I have driven the vehicle VERY regularly (half of it's total miles in just over a year), the vehicle has never needed any service besides Oil change. I have been very proactive on the maintenance of vehicle (Oil change every 6 months, Fluids swapped every year)... knowing I would sell vehicle soon I recently and had everything checked out and brand new Brakes (Including fluid flush) and Tires installed to make sure next owner is good to go. (The Proper ADVAN A048 $1300 tires and not anything "Discount")... Vehicle is properly aligned for street use and suspension is corner balanced for optimal handling.

ENGINE HAS NEVER BEEN MODIFIED OR TAMPERED WITH, VEHICLE HAS NEVER HAD ANY MAJOR MAINTENANCE, VEHICLE HAS NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY ACCIDENTS AND HAS NO PAINTWORK.

Price:
Asking: $41,870
***Will Broker Sale of Vehicle through authorized PORSCHE DEALER for buyer peace of mind, (All Paperwork and Money will go thru dealer and I will absorb this cost)***

Pics:

Contact Info:
Riley Wysocki
Rijowysock@gmail.com

Last edited by rijowysock; 01-24-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:50 PM
911Königin
Rennlist Member

Received 543 Likes on 307 Posts

Ready for a p-car?
Old 01-31-2012, 12:10 AM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Karen England
Ready for a p-car?
it will be my 5th new p-car in 3 years, they are great and so is the Lotus... but sometimes different greats.... im looking forward to the touring nature of the 911... long road trips and space for 6 or more duffle bags.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:38 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

SOLD FOR 40K

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Lotus Exige Supercharged (Under 900kg!)