Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

SOLD: Track/Street GT3 - Triple Motons, Cup Car Underneath - 996GT3RS replica

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 08:07 PM
ukrbmw
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SOLD: Track/Street GT3 - Triple Motons, Cup Car Underneath - 996GT3RS replica

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 30800
Color: Black
Price (no $ sign please): $53000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Guys and Gals,

I got an offer tonight that maybe hard for me to pass up to get a race car I've been dreaming about. As good as this GT3 is I still want to race and I can't bring myself up to strip it and cage it.

I know the market is a bit crappy right now, but I still want to give it a shot.

Price is $57,500 - I know it's a little higher than my previous ad, but there is a good reason for that. Car just spent 3 weeks at GoldCrest in Atlanta and got completely gone through, including removal and full rebuild of Moton shocks. Entire suspension is basically brand new. GC guys also worked with me on suspension settings and setup - car now is faster than ever. I only did one shakedown day at VIR and ran 3 consecutive laps at 2:03 flat (video and TQ data available to verify this), which is almost an entire second faster than my previous best. In addition, both sets of wheels included in the sale have brand spanking new sets of NT01s on them in 245/40/18 and 315/30/18 at full thread. One has stickers, the other is maybe 3-4 heat cycles.

For the buyer, or sometime after I have additional parts available:
997GT3 throttle body and IPD plenum
BBS E88 wheels with brand new Hoosier Slicks in 265/645/18 and 305/645/18
Forgeline VF1s with Hoosier A6 tires
Front and Rear AP discs - slotted
Pagid pads - RS29s front and RS15s rear
Real GT3 Cup wing with uprights
I would do $65K for everything - figure that is about 5.5K in wheels, 3.5K in tires, 2K in brakes and $1,500 for TB and Plenum and $1,500 for wing, so roughly $14,000 of stuff for $7,500.

As mentioned in my previous ad transmission was rebuilt by Kent at Premier in Las Vegas, so it's pretty much new. Engine tested great and has less than 3% leakdown on all cylinders. Car dynoed very healthy for my NASA qualification sheet.

Words can't describe how awesome the car is - handles, pulls, drives absolutely excellent. I will provide all the setup information to the buyer and they can play with it from there. Below are the details from Vic's original ad. I figure no reason for me to try and retype it. I got the car with 29,000 miles on it and it now has 30,030. About 600 have been street miles (few drives to work and 2 trips to CMP) and roughly 400 track miles between 3 events I attended. For those of you in the SE - here are some of my times to give you an idea of how quick this car is:
1:41 - CMP
2:03 - VIR
1:32 - RA

I'm selling my Black 04 GT3 with 30k mi.

The car is a fully set up track car, moton tripples/ all monoball RS clone. Extra wheels, tires, brakes etc available.

Here's the short list:
BMC panel filter
996RS lightweight flywheel/cup clutch/RSR pressure plate and 996RS pulley
Coolant fittings threaded
996RS rear carbon wing with custom carbon gurney lip
996RS front bumper with upper outlets
Cup type front cooling kit bottom halls closed radiator tilted
996 Cup lip spoiler

996 Cup R&P
996 Cup cables
996 Cup shifter
996 cup shifter spacers
Guard GT LSD

AP Supercup rotors 360mm/330mm
Pagid RS19/RS15 pads
Race brake fluid
996 Cup front air ducts

Moton 3 way shocks
eibach springs 1000/1200lb

modified struts tops (like the cup)
993RS semi solid engine mounts
ERP toe links and dog bones.
996cup adjustable drop links
full monoball kit

OMP Alcantara wheel with yellow stripe and red stitching
cool shirt system

OZ racing aleggrita
Black OEM rims Nitto NT01s
Grand-Am wheel studs
Traqmate and Chasecam

You can PM me or email me at ukrsti at gmail dot com - I'm happy to answer any questions. PPI of course is welcome.

Please keep in mind - this is more track car than street car. There is clear bra on the front, but some rocks went through and ended up in little chips. Car is nice overall, just not a garage queen. I don't know how many miles are track, but I'd say a pretty decent amount.

Here are some pics. Car is getting a full detail this weekend and I'll post some more, especially of the interior.

Finally, I'm not desperate to sell it, not getting divorced, etc - simply trying to capitalize on an opportunity to own something special. If it doesn't sell I'll be happy to run it at CMP at the end of October! Of course preference would be given to anyone considering the whole package, so I don't have to deal with individual left over items.

And the imperfections - there is some rock/send rash on the front bumper where Clear Bra didn't reach:

And a scratch right in front of a passenger rear view mirror

Last edited by ukrbmw; 10-20-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:55 PM
ukrbmw
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok - car with stock wheels and brand new NT01s - no spares - $53K!

Quick Reply: SOLD: Track/Street GT3 - Triple Motons, Cup Car Underneath - 996GT3RS replica