Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS: 1994 928 GTS - by Orig Owner - Amazon Green Met/Classic Grey - 29.5k miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Chuck Z
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts
Default FS: 1994 928 GTS - by Orig Owner - Amazon Green Met/Classic Grey - 29.5k miles

Year: 1994
Make: Porsche
Model: 928
Cont. Porsche Models: 928 (all)
Mileage (numbers only please): 29908
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Amazon Green Metallic
Price (no $ sign please): $46500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Cassette

How rare is it to find a low mileage 1994 928 GTS for sale by the original owner in a super rare color?

Details:
  • Amazon Green Metallic (1 of 13 amazon green GTSs, only 1994 and last amazon green GTS built)
  • Classic Grey interior
  • Automatic Trans
  • 29.5k miles
  • Full records
  • No accidents/damage history
  • No modifications (except mobile phone - being removed)
  • Everything that came with this GTS when new is still there (tools, luggage cover, net, cd changer, manuals, window sticker, spare...)
  • All maintenance up to date including recent (last 3 months) T-belt/pump
I drove this GTS yesterday and it is one of the finest 928s (let alone GTSs) I've ever driven! Powerful, smooth with no rattles/squeeks. Awesome!

I am selling this car for the owner. I have know this car almost since it was new. The owner has retired and is selling several sportscars out of his collection.

More (and better) pictures to follow:

Last edited by Chuck Z; 08-15-2011 at 12:24 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Chuck Z
Addict
Rennlist Member

Here is the ad that is posted on various selling sites:

1994 928 GTS - #0062

This 1994 928 GTS is the second 1994 GTS built and is a ONE OWNER GTS with just 29,513 original miles! Super rare Amazon Green Metallic with Classic Grey interior. Options include; sunroof, automatic transmission, supple leather, CD changer, heated left/right seats.

The only Amazon Green Metallic GTS built and the final Amazon Green GTS of 13 built for North America. Extremely well maintained by its one and only owner including recent fluid changes, timing belt and water pump. Complete service records, books, tools and window sticker.

Never any damage history although, paint meter readings indicate paint thickness which is thicker than what is considered normal on the front fenders, hood, doors and rear quarter panels. This GTS has NOT EVER had any paint work done by its owner which points to the additional paint being added at the Porsche factory or at PDI upon the cars arrival to the US. This is plausible b/c all the stickers in the door jams are applied upon delivery at PDI and there are no tape lines, overspray or any other indication typically associated with a car that's been painted. The owner is willing to sign an affidavit stating the car has never had any paint work while it was in his possession. The interior is in outstanding condition.

I am selling this car for the owner and will facilitate all aspects of the transaction. Inspections are encouraged and welcomed.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:23 PM
giddyupp
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Is this car still for sale

I am looking for a GTS - love this color

Let me know
Thanks
Old 01-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Chuck Z
Addict
Rennlist Member

It's been sold. Good luck.

Quick Reply: FS: 1994 928 GTS - by Orig Owner - Amazon Green Met/Classic Grey - 29.5k miles