Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2001 Mercedes CL55 AMG-Super Low Miles-Pristine Condition Throughout!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 10:45 AM
LGK-SD
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Mercedes CL55 AMG-Super Low Miles-Pristine Condition Throughout!

Year: 2001
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: CL-Class
Mileage (numbers only please): 22460
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Silver/Black
VIN: WDBPJ73J61A010552
Price (no $ sign please): $20500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Private party offering this 2001 CL55 AMG with a mere 22,500 miles on it. This is one of only 303 CL55 AMG's imported to the U.S for 2001 and according to my research this is the lowest mileage one for sale publicly and currently in the U.S. Would be challenged to find a better early 2000's example. Always garaged and the condition shows it. Second one I have owned in the last 10 years. All original, NO mods, loaded with features and options that all work except the "all important" massaging seats (lol). Clean Carfax, no accidents, no lien holders, clean Ohio title. No fluid leaks. Not my daily driver and not driven in any inclement weather. I am 3rd private owner. It was sold new in Arizona. It then went to Florida, and then to a small specialty (MB, Porsche) PA dealer that I purchased it from in Oct 2017. He can also validate the condition of this car. Yes, the ABC Sport function works perfectly. 5.4 litre V8 naturally aspirated with 354HP and 5 speed smooth shifting auto trans. With this kind of mileage it does not have "loaded" service history, but some as recent as 300 miles ago include: Oil/filter, trans fluid, new Interstate battery, brake pads, brake flush, F.I flush. New Falken Azenis tires, new hood struts. Near flawless interior with custom floor mats still in plastic, and only a few minor pinhead chips on exterior. Features and options include: AMG factory package with the optional 19" wheels, Distronics (sets self-braking distance), ABC Sport, Body Ride Height Control, ESP, WInter/Standard Driving Mode Selector, 14- way bucket seats, Power sunroof, power trunk, and power rear window shade, Navigation with voice, Bose Premium Sound 6 CD Changer, computer, beautiful wood trim. Needs nothing to start, idle, drive, accelerate, and brake like the day it left the factory. NO leaks of any kind. Comes complete with original toolkit, original spare, all original manuals, 2 sets of original keys, and binder. For serious buyers I have 5 VIDEOS on my Youtube channel showing cold start, walk around, engine, dash functions and drive. If you are looking for an extremely well kept, exciting daily driver that you can drive back home, don't miss this one. Recently detailed, including the engine compartment. While it possesses numerous features this car still feels "analog" enough to be a true driver's car. Original MSRP $110k. $20,500 OBO. Interested in offers that are representative of the condition and mileage of this car.. Located 25 min east of downtown Cincinnati.

Last edited by LGK-SD; 05-20-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:26 PM
LGK-SD
Intermediate

FREE Carfax will be provided to buyer upon request.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:54 PM
LGK-SD
Intermediate

Still available.
One of only 303 CL55 AMG's imported to the U.S for 2001 M.Y
Old 05-16-2018, 11:28 AM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

any rust or paint work? looks amazing and very close to Centerville!

trying to talk wifey into upgrading from her XC70 wagon
Old 05-16-2018, 11:41 AM
LGK-SD
Intermediate

Rust.? Gosh no. Not even dirt. No paint work I know of. And body shut lines are amazingly straight. Someone asked if the front spoiler lower grills were painted from black to body match silver. In my research there were silver ones available. Yes, very close to Centerville.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:31 PM
Vipertag313
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow. What a time capsule. GLWS

Quick Reply: 2001 Mercedes CL55 AMG-Super Low Miles-Pristine Condition Throughout!