Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 10:48 AM
c_zavodney
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayman
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman GT4
Mileage (numbers only please): 8080
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Saphire Blue
VIN: WP0AC2A85GK197497
Price (no $ sign please): $99475
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 in perfect condition. Finished in Sapphire Blue Metallic with a black Leather and Alcantara. Deviated yellow stitching with matching yellow seat belts and door pull straps. The 18 way power seats are some of the most comfortable sport seats I've ever been in with near infinite adjustability. Seats have the upgraded leather option in addition to the 18-way power option. Other options are Sport Chrono w Track Precision App, CDR Plus Audio System and much more.

The car is COMPLETELY covered w SunTek Paint Protection Film. This protects and enhances the appearance of the car. It was professionally installed from computer cut film (perfect fit and radius corners). Cost to install the SunTek was $5300. Its a great relief driving the car and knowing road debris, rocks, bugs and more won't damage the cars finish.

I am a 45 year old car fanatic that enjoys caring for my vehicles as much as driving them. My cars are always kept meticulously clean and stored in the garage. This car has never been on a track or abused in any way. Tires are about 65-70% after 8,000 miles and should be a great indication on how the vehicle has been driven!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. No disappointments w this car guaranteed!!

Chris

Old 04-10-2018, 11:29 AM
tareemaa
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

beautiful spec, are you the original owner?

Quick Reply: 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4