Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2018 GT3 MT Available Now

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017 | 01:44 AM
Archimedes
Race Director

Year: 2018
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 298
Color: Agate Grey Metallic
VIN: WP0AC2A94JS174695
Price (no $ sign please): $200000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Except this wasn't a 'return' and that won't apply.

Very nice car and seems like all parties are behaving honorably to resell the car. I guess no good deed goes unpunished though.
Old 11-22-2017 | 01:46 AM
Archimedes
Race Director

Originally Posted by MarinS4
LOL....Just remember the door swings both ways. Watch your base erode as buyers of Porsche SUV's etc shop online for better deals. When any kinda "relationship" converts to "market-based capitalism" both side lose.

No dog in this fight one way or the other. Just seen a few friends get GT3 at MSRP. Long standing customers with xxx dealer. Got mad respect for that.
Then you should know that this is known to be an MSRP dealer. This is not a new car sale. This is a dealer selling a used car and helping out a customer, making very little money on the resale.
Old 11-22-2017 | 03:10 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by am722
If I cared enough about this, I would love to hear reasoning behind this conclusion that does not involve a business willingly leaving money on the table. But I don't. A dealer is offering a vehicle for which there is incredible demand to a bunch of strangers for a premium over MSRP. News at eleven. If they wanted to charge MSRP, there would not be a post here--they could have walked out to the lot with a megaphone and the car would be gone in seconds.
Look I get it, I can't stand ADMs as much as the next guy but PNH only sells GT cars to good customers at MSRP but when it comes to resale that's where market prices apply. They've turned down people calling for the GT2RS offering them well over $100k over MSRP because they take care of their good customers. That's the definition of a good guy dealer in my eyes.
Old 11-22-2017 | 03:49 AM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Gorgeous build...

And a bargain compared to the $200K+ over sticker ask for various 'used' 911R's including the one at PNH.
Old 11-22-2017 | 08:13 AM
Bents
Rennlist Member

Most likely there will be enough GT3s to satisfy demand (less one), so everyone who wants one will get one.
Horse ****.
Old 11-22-2017 | 10:34 AM
goin2drt
Banned

I actually didn’t read one post that was ripping John on the price that it will bear and no mention of ADM. I read and my complaint was about the owner whoever that is. All these guys are getting the allocations and always there is an excuse why they needed to get rid of the car so then they go to dealers to resale them for “market price”. Instead that allocation could have gone to one of the thousands that want one, know they will want one, will keep and drive the car as they are supposed to.

I think by now everyone knows John is a “good guy” dealer, although I am on his list and he didn’t call me ��
Old 11-22-2017 | 12:27 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

beautiful car!
Old 11-22-2017 | 01:01 PM
maroli
Three Wheelin'

Dealer could have marked this up, but didn't. No flaming here.
Old 11-22-2017 | 01:10 PM
konaforever
Burning Brakes

Reasonable deal for someone who wants it now!
Old 11-22-2017 | 01:22 PM
SBCARGUY
Rennlist Member

As a guy who has paid over and sold for over MSRP... WTF... Who cares...
To all who don't like it or like it... You either buy it or move on...
The market is what it is, doesn't matter if its a new GT3, 918 or GT2RS.
On a side note, I think all who believe 100-150K over for a new GT2RS is expensive, wait and see I think they will be much higher when someone can actually buy one rather than a promise to build one or put you on the list waiting for many years
Just my opinion.
Old 11-22-2017 | 02:59 PM
ODK
Rennlist Member

Not sure what all of the complaining is for...if you want an allocation here it is...a very well specced car at sticker plus the taxes that you would pay. The 178+ isn't sticker...it's the car cost plus options...there isn't guzzler, destination etc...this car with the local Texas taxes and MSRP is easily 190K. So instead of taking a shot at one of the best guy/dealers who happens to support the passions on this site, people want to attack him...So, if you want the car at cost...call John up and offer him 190K...its not that hard.
Old 11-22-2017 | 04:55 PM
X2Board
Pro

Originally Posted by ODK
So, if you want the car at cost...call John up and offer him 190K...its not that hard.
Exactly!! Offers sell cars! Asking price is just a starting point, and usually separates the tire kickers from the serious buyers. I just bought an E92 M3, that my local Porsche dealer had listed at 45.9, I made an offer, and now it's mine for 42.7k, and they put $2.1k into services that were due, and a new battery.
Old 11-22-2017 | 07:57 PM
PorscheJake
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hey guys, I have updated the post with new pics from inside our showroom that really show off the color of this car.

I want to thank everyone for their comments and I really appreciate all of the support from everyone, it means a lot!

All Pm's have been replied and I appreciate everyone that has come to me with their awesome trades, hopefully we can come together in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, enjoy your time with your families!
Old 11-22-2017 | 08:01 PM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JWrightPNH
Hey guys, I have updated the post with new pics from inside our showroom that really show off the color of this car.

I want to thank everyone for their comments and I really appreciate all of the support from everyone, it means a lot!

All Pm's have been replied and I appreciate everyone that has come to me with their awesome trades, hopefully we can come together in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, enjoy your time with your families!
Happy Thanksgiving John! I'll defiantly be down through Houston before xmas. Hope we can catch up!

Bests,
Beez
Old 11-22-2017 | 08:24 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

price is fair
dealer is legit
i am sure it can be CPO's for a fee.

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2018 GT3 MT Available Now