Sponsored by:

Parking height and driver seat

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2023, 12:09 PM
wkearney99
Rennlist Member

Received 201 Likes on 138 Posts
Default Parking height and driver seat

My '17 Cayenne was totaled (by someone else) so I'm shopping.

I rented a 4 Turismo via Turo. I notice it has a way to set a higher setting when parked at a specific location.

Like my GTS it had seat and steering wheel memory and would move those when exiting.

Is there a way to set the lift height for ALL park/exiting? Likewise, can the seat's rearward position be set for the parking exits?

I ask this because I'm a big guy with back issues. The Cayenne was a breeze for entry/exit. The Turismo.... less so.
Old 08-07-2023, 07:41 AM
Dr. G7
Three Wheelin'

Received 324 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by wkearney99
My '17 Cayenne was totaled (by someone else) so I'm shopping.

I rented a 4 Turismo via Turo. I notice it has a way to set a higher setting when parked at a specific location.

Like my GTS it had seat and steering wheel memory and would move those when exiting.

Is there a way to set the lift height for ALL park/exiting? Likewise, can the seat's rearward position be set for the parking exits?

I ask this because I'm a big guy with back issues. The Cayenne was a breeze for entry/exit. The Turismo.... less so.
Lift height to clear curbs. I scraped by bumper, forgot lift height. I didn’t know lift height had memory.
Old 08-07-2023, 09:13 AM
mkzhang
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

you can set the ride height in normal mode, and that is retained unless you go into gravel mode. When the car starts, it defaults back to normal mode and whatever ride height it was selected. So if you set normal to high, then when youre about to park flip it into normal and it will stay at that height while parking and starting. then flip it into sports or sports plus when you drive.

Quick Reply: Parking height and driver seat