Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Redhot2474
lighting makes a huge difference , Taycan looks lots brighter than bottom pic
The brightest is frozen blue. As in electric blue
Old 12-24-2023 | 02:26 PM
911 RS
Track Day

Originally Posted by Schnave
Both look great. If you google “porsche carrera white metallic vs white“ you will find many side-by-side comparisons. I’ve attached one of the best, below. The top vehicle is white. It has a warmer ivory hue. (I might add that the front wheel crest is misaligned). The Carrera White Metallic on the bottom has a cooler, more blue hue. (And proper wheel crest alignment!)

Also be sure to check out the comparison pictures in this thread on Rennlist:
https://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-...ed-timing.html

Here are paint samples of each from the dealership. I placed them side by side in full sunlight for comparison:

wow, thank you so much!
Old 12-24-2023 | 02:27 PM
911 RS
Track Day

Default Thank you

Thank you to all who replied. White is apparently a hot topic but based on this sample size a very popular color! I appreciate your pictures and thoughts.

Old 12-24-2023 | 05:42 PM
Dr. G7
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Schnave
might add that the front wheel crest is misaligned
That’s very upsetting. I’ll be glad to take this one home and return in about year with the crest properly aligned.
Old 01-23-2024 | 08:22 AM
rp59
8th Gear

Originally Posted by Redhot2474
My freeze date for GTS is approaching. Anyone have the standard white color and love it? How’s it holding up? I was playing around with the colors yesterday on a large screen and keep coming back to the standard white, it just looks so “clean” looking and seems to show off those beautiful lines. Anyone wish they went with the metallic white instead? Lastly, was the mission E concept car metallic white or the standard flat white?
PS - I’m at standard white with chalk Interior at moment -
My freeze date is about the same. My last 2 cars have been white with chalk, a Panamera and a Targa. Now I’m going back to a Panamera. I love the white with chalk, but I want something different so I’m having the same issue. I’d like to go to a dealer and see them next to each other. I LIVE the bright white, like you, and I’ve heard Carrera is referring to a type of marble… not the car. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in person. I’m also changing to the Luxor beige interior. In a Panamera I think it’s nice. I had the Targa GTS…. You are going to LOVE IT!

Quick Reply: Standard White vs Metallic White