Sponsored by:

4S CT Allocations

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2022, 09:15 AM
JWreck
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 4S CT Allocations

Morning! At the risk of beating the dead horse, does anyone have any info more than “we get them when we get them” on 4S CT allocations?

I have placed my deposit at my dealer in central Texas but willing to look elsewhere for a quicker grab. Just feels like nobody knows anything. I heard somewhere they’re expecting more allocations in July/August?

Can’t wait to ditch the Tesla

Because it’s always fun, here’s my current build.

Last edited by JWreck; 07-24-2022 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-24-2022, 04:32 PM
JWreck
Intermediate

Originally Posted by pcarfanatic
Not sure if my SA has any allocations, but he accepts order demands with no deposit until he has an allocation...so a risk free way of hedging your bets. He does MSRP for Taycan. PM if you'd like to be connected. You could offer a small ADM, say $5k, and ask that he get you one sooner...but PCNA is holding really tight on Taycan allocations because of production issues.
PM sent
The following users liked this post:
pcarfanatic (07-24-2022)
Old 07-24-2022, 06:22 PM
bluelines1974
Rennlist Member

Received 408 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by JWreck
Morning! At the risk of beating the dead horse, does anyone have any info more than “we get them when we get them” on 4S CT allocations?

I have placed my deposit at my dealer in central Texas but willing to look elsewhere for a quicker grab. Just feels like nobody knows anything. I heard somewhere they’re expecting more allocations in July/August?

Can’t wait to ditch the Tesla

Because it’s always fun, here’s my current build.
Really nice build. Maybe add the high gloss trim on the wiper. A small detail but it will match the model designation.
Old 07-24-2022, 06:43 PM
JWreck
Intermediate

Originally Posted by bluelines1974
Really nice build. Maybe add the high gloss trim on the wiper. A small detail but it will match the model designation.
You must work for Porsche, trying to squeeze that extra $200 out of me!

That’s a good suggestion, I hadn’t thought about that. Frankly, I’d do all the trim in matte black but that didn’t seem to be an option for the window surrounds so high gloss it is…
Old 07-24-2022, 08:48 PM
bluelines1974
Rennlist Member

Received 408 Likes on 215 Posts

Sorry man, I know it never ends with the “just one more option” game. I picked up my GTS ST yesterday, and of all the options I picked, the gloss black wiper was the one all the staff were commenting on. It definitely costs Porsche at least $5 extra to do that finish.

Originally Posted by JWreck
You must work for Porsche, trying to squeeze that extra $200 out of me!

That’s a good suggestion, I hadn’t thought about that. Frankly, I’d do all the trim in matte black but that didn’t seem to be an option for the window surrounds so high gloss it is…
The following users liked this post:
JWreck (07-25-2022)

Quick Reply: 4S CT Allocations