Sponsored by:

Seatbelt light won't go away

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2021 | 03:26 PM
KC1979
Track Day

Default Seatbelt light won't go away

Hi all

Have noticed today that my seatbelt light (and chime) are not deactivating after I've fastened my seatbelt on the driver side. Turned the car off and left it for an hour and seems like problem is not remediated. Have recently got the software update but no other issues noticed. Has anyone had similar issues? Any recommendations before I contact stealership?

Thanks in advance
Old 06-08-2021 | 09:46 AM
Nelson Paiva
Intermediate

I see where the seatbelt lights stay on for both front seats even when buckled, but never hear the chime. I would recommend going to dealer for service on this issue. The chime going off would drive me mental.
Old 06-08-2021 | 07:13 PM
991carreradriver
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by KC1979
Hi all

Have noticed today that my seatbelt light (and chime) are not deactivating after I've fastened my seatbelt on the driver side. Turned the car off and left it for an hour and seems like problem is not remediated. Have recently got the software update but no other issues noticed. Has anyone had similar issues? Any recommendations before I contact stealership?

Thanks in advance
Sometimes the seat belt light stays on, sometimes it goes off. No chime so far, but this a definite glitch. Frankly, I don't understand coding, so it is unimaginable to me how it can work sometimes, but not all the time.

Quick Reply: Seatbelt light won't go away