Notices
Spyder/Cayman R Discussions about the 987 Spyder/Cayman R (2011-2012)

Bought at CarMax/Anyone know this Spyder?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 10:15 AM
scootr
Racer

Received 173 Likes on 122 Posts

Been thinking about taking the dog for a ride too. Perhaps the shoulder belt could be run through the dogs harness thus providing restraint in a crash and some restriction to moving out of the seat.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:06 PM
dieseld
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi there!

I'm a current 981 owner and I'm very intrigued by the 987 spyder. I'd love to here the OP experience with the car and other owner's opinions. Thanks!
Old 05-25-2022, 12:40 PM
PRNDL
Advanced

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Default History Info

Another resource for tracking down the car's history is at a Porsche dealer. They can access the complete service history of the car. In the past, with another car, I wrote a "to whom it may concern" letter that I sent to the servicing dealer and had them forward it on to the owner in their records (which they, of course, wouldn't divulge to me). Sometimes it works, sometimes not. With my BMW E46 330 coupe (loved that car!) it worked and I got full service history and more from a previous owner. Worth a shot.
Old 05-25-2022, 01:06 PM
supercroc
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by scootr
Been thinking about taking the dog for a ride too. Perhaps the shoulder belt could be run through the dogs harness thus providing restraint in a crash and some restriction to moving out of the seat.

Made doggie booster seat from pink insulating foam with a 1" upholstery foam cushion on top. My Havanese really appreciated the enhanced experience.

Quick Reply: Bought at CarMax/Anyone know this Spyder?