Notices
Spec Boxsters For info sharing on this exciting new class

SPB West Coast Tour - 2018

Old 07-19-2017, 08:41 AM
hf1
Banned

Received 1,638 Likes on 1,121 Posts

This is how it's done!
I'm just planting a post here to follow the developments and learn. Good luck!
Old 07-19-2017, 12:17 PM
BRracing
Former Vendor

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

Just wanting to chime in here...
If anyone has any questions about us, our success, our program, or anything please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
I will do my best to answer any and all questions openly.

Chris, I hope that we can work with you and your friends next year. We already know nearly half the paddock and would love to have you apart of the team as well as others.

Matt, Thanks for sharing your success and we look forward to much more with you.

The west is the best guys, come to the dark side.

Feel free to send me a email directly to brracing@gmail.com

Thanks

Robb
BRracing
Old 07-19-2017, 07:16 PM
tgsmith4845
Rennlist Member

Received 205 Likes on 113 Posts

Excellent. We'll look forward to seeing you all next year. Leave your rains at home. Bring some of that TX 94 octane.

BRR
Old 07-20-2017, 12:17 AM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 244 Likes on 164 Posts

If you do a 2019 central tour that hits the tracks in "flyover" country in the US and Canada then I'm in for sure.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:46 AM
FeuerRacing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sbelles
If you do a 2019 central tour that hits the tracks in "flyover" country in the US and Canada then I'm in for sure.
We do the central tour every year... as I would say that's COTA, Road Atlanta Sebring, Daytona, Hallett as that's the major tracks. Would love to do Road America if there were numbers. We also sometimes will do Hastings and NOLA if the schedule works out and they're not on top of each other.

Last edited by FeuerRacing; 07-20-2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:52 AM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

I was thinking Mid-O, Pitt, RA, Mosport, etc but I'm not running for points so I'll go as long as there are a few cars in class.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:40 PM
FeuerRacing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Things are progressing quickly and took the time to meet face-to-dace with a few race shops the last couple of days in NorCal. There are definitely some good options to consider and each has their pros/cons but don't think there will be a bad choice.

Thanks for all the input on here, private messages, texts, etc. Lots of passionate racers out there!

And I even stopped by Robinson's new house and think he's getting sucked back in!
Old 07-21-2017, 12:49 AM
Dr911
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sbelles
I was thinking Mid-O, Pitt, RA, Mosport, etc but I'm not running for points so I'll go as long as there are a few cars in class.
Okay NOW you're talkin'!
MidO Pitt RdAtl are all perfect for low Hp cars.

I'll be in the back of pack next summer but, having graduated from SPecM to SPB and with Todd and/or Quirt and their teams by my side in 2018 I might feel ok enough to let The Great Feuer &Co buy me a beverage in 2019.

Esp better chances of not dying if my car is frm AtlantaSpeedwerks.

But seriously...Chris you're a great driver and the re are so many of us who hope to be like you some day. Bravo.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:21 AM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dr911
Okay NOW you're talkin'!
MidO Pitt RdAtl are all perfect for low Hp cars.

I'll be in the back of pack next summer but, having graduated from SPecM to SPB and with Todd and/or Quirt and their teams by my side in 2018 I might feel ok enough to let The Great Feuer &Co buy me a beverage in 2019.

Esp better chances of not dying if my car is frm AtlantaSpeedwerks.

But seriously...Chris you're a great driver and the re are so many of us who hope to be like you some day. Bravo.
Yeah, RA not so much but it's still a lot of fun. Good luck next year, I'm looking forward to seeing you out there. No matter what my mother said, I like fast women
Old 07-21-2017, 07:00 PM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by FeuerRacing
Things are progressing quickly and took the time to meet face-to-dace with a few race shops the last couple of days in NorCal. There are definitely some good options to consider and each has their pros/cons but don't think there will be a bad choice.

Thanks for all the input on here, private messages, texts, etc. Lots of passionate racers out there!

And I even stopped by Robinson's new house and think he's getting sucked back in!
I'm thinking it could be fun to build one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SPB West Coast Tour - 2018