Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2007 RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 04:07 PM
RodKnock
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 35500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: orange
VIN: WPOAC29987S792566
Price (no $ sign please): $199000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Originally Posted by mickfluff
Is this a joke. Your this karma guy but would be happy to see someone get ripped off by 50k?

jeez.... hate to see how you would operate if you did not believe in Karma
Nope, no joke. If you're not sure of the meaning of Karma, then an alternative way of expressing the meaning would be "What comes around, goes around." Or if you prefer a Bible parable, "You reap what you sow."

And if I didn't believe in Karma, more than likely I'd "operate" like you and the others who are taking a crap on other member's car ad because you/they feel it's overpriced by $50K.

All in all, I think we're all very fortunate here on RL to have members and users, like yourself, who will leave no stone unturned when trying to save the rest of us from ourselves. Thank you.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:07 PM
drivingon9
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RodKnock
...I've just elected myself the arbiter of forum etiquette here on RL and you sir don't have any... Essentially crapping on someone else's ad. Simply put, it's to massage one's EGO. They feel better about themselves, if they can show others how smart they might be..
If you're so concerned with etiquette, thread crapping, etc, you'd take your argument with someone off line and through private messages.. Just sayin'

Not taking anyone's side here, but c'mon guys.. It all boils down to this being a public forum and everyone just having to deal with it. It's one opinion vs another. I'll wager that you wouldn't have as much issue if I posted an ad : "for sale : 997 TT for $1,000,000" and people ridiculed me for it...

So where's the line? You guys all obviously think it's in different places, hence the arguing.

If you really really can't resist it, state your opinion, and move along.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:17 PM
RodKnock
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by drivingon9
If you're so concerned with etiquette, thread crapping, etc, you'd take your argument with someone off line and through private messages.. Just sayin'

Not taking anyone's side here, but c'mon guys.. It all boils down to this being a public forum and everyone just having to deal with it. It's one opinion vs another. I'll wager that you wouldn't have as much issue if I posted an ad : "for sale : 997 TT for $1,000,000" and people ridiculed me for it...

So where's the line? You guys all obviously think it's in different places, hence the arguing.

This is an RL member's car ad, not the Forum. It's an ad! As but two examples, Pelican and PCA don't allow pricing discussions in ads.

If someone/anyone wanted to start a thread in the forum section about pricing, then I would have ABSOLUTELY ZERO problem. But this is an ad, and this is one reason why members pay a membership fee, to list their car for sale. And for their membership fee, they get grief from folks who purport to know the market.

And I've always supported all sellers in their ads, in terms of pricing discussions. I'd even support you with your ad for a "997TT for $1,000,000." I promise.

And secretly, but don't tell anyone, I'm hoping my bumps will help the OP sell his/her car.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Cbwell
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the OP is a marketing genius, this is probably one of the most active classified posts in RL history. At the end of the day I'm sure the OP is getting plenty of offers to choose from with some being closer to his ask than others. He can choose what is bottom dollar is. Another bump!
Old 06-22-2015, 04:29 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default well said

Agreed.

Originally Posted by drivingon9

Old 06-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Big Al HURT123
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Whats become of the classified section here is a joke. Just because its a public forum doesn't make it okay to turn it into a thread on values and ultimately pathetic insults. Plain and simple, you don't like the price than move on. Its freakn classified!
Old 06-22-2015, 04:50 PM
Bloose993TT
Three Wheelin'

Received 128 Likes on 92 Posts

Old 06-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Bents
Rennlist Member

Received 549 Likes on 250 Posts

Coincidentally, I actually have a 997TT for sale for $1,000,000. Apply within.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:00 PM
C-gt3
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey if somebody throw's in a set of used knock off razor's... i might be interested in bidding this up to lets say $205k
Old 06-22-2015, 08:16 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default New asking price .....

BIG AL and RODnock here you go.....new ask price .....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE

Have a good night gents....
Old 06-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Big Al HURT123
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mickfluff
BIG AL and RODnock here you go.....new ask price .....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE

Have a good night gents....

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands. But funny.
Old 06-23-2015, 12:40 AM
HarmonyJim
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 45 Posts

Attached Images  

Last edited by HarmonyJim; 06-23-2015 at 12:57 AM.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:55 AM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,431 Likes on 2,704 Posts

Originally Posted by Bents
Coincidentally, I actually have a 997TT for sale for $1,000,000. Apply within.
is it silver/black?
Old 06-26-2015, 12:48 PM
MM3.9GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by HarmonyJim
I, as the OP, don't really have an opinion on your particular actions. You are your own person. I have no problem with anyone expressing an opinion, right up to the point of making themselves look foolish. Some comments are supportive, some informative, and others are downright harsh - no big deal. If you like the car, please inquire, if not, then don't. I am sorry, but I did not realize your membership as "User" awarded you the privilege of controlling my membership's content. Thanks for your advise, but gee, I'll pass. I realize this is a high price, but the cars can be uncommonly difficult to find and procure, and additionally I feel a car so outfitted, sorted, maintained, and cared for to be worth the price. Don't like it, thanks for looking. Comment if you like before you go.
You have every right to list your car at a certain price. The buyer can choose to pay it, negotiate a lower price, or walk away (ignore the post). I do think some of the posters here want to "protect" the innocent buyer who may pay full asking price. My opinion is that anyone buying a 997.1 GT3 RS knows exactly what he is buying, knows that it was a very low volume product, and is betting on continued appreciation.

Good luck.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:17 PM
RodKnock
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MM3.9GT3
You have every right to list your car at a certain price. The buyer can choose to pay it, negotiate a lower price, or walk away (ignore the post). I do think some of the posters here want to "protect" the innocent buyer who may pay full asking price. My opinion is that anyone buying a 997.1 GT3 RS knows exactly what he is buying, knows that it was a very low volume product, and is betting on continued appreciation.

Good luck.
Well said.

Quick Reply: 2007 RS