Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 911 GT3RS 9 Miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Received 207 Likes on 76 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: Race Cars
Mileage (numbers only please): 9
Color: GT Silver Metallic
Price (no $ sign please): $308000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

John , look what you started
Txt me when it arrives so I can go see it

Last edited by Opo; 10-10-2015 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-10-2015, 01:49 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,485 Likes on 2,270 Posts

^ u need to stop hoarding. i saw pic of your warehouse! leave the crumbs to me.
should you decide to let go any good 964, lmk
Old 10-10-2015, 01:58 AM
RodKnock
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TTKan
This is like the movie Ground Hog Day. A dealer or individual has a car that is in very high demand. In fact, the car is in such high demand that at the MSRP demand significantly outstrips supply. The natural market response is an increase in the price to align demand with available supply. Personally, I don't see a problem. Keep the ads coming and ask what you think the market will bear!! The market will surely tell you if you are wrong . . . the car will not sell at that price. That is the beginning and the end of the story.
Dead on accurate. There are always some who will need to express their market expertise, even though we don't care and they're typically wrong. Start a discussion thread in the appropriate forum and show the proper etiquette and not spout off in the seller's ad.
Old 10-10-2015, 02:05 AM
F1CrazyDriver
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
i am with you on principal but ....

it took me over 10 years to buy a house. not b/c i didn't have moeny but b/c my principal was that if asking is x, i will only pay X-y. i needed to haggle. everyone else here pays over asking some times 25-35% over asking (and that's not a small amount when a 3 bed room 2000sf home is $1.75MM, btw that's the cheap part of town. my place is smaller than that, i park my car in the bed room and sleep in the car b/c bed wont fit) oh and they sell in a month or less. with that principal i was homeless for a decade. i only got my wish b/c mkt tanked in 08, so i paid asking instead of over.

i am not saying paying over is smart. but sometimes, the environment forces you to do things....

you and i are a bit too mature for FB, GOOG and such.... ti's the young bucks who makes $3MM a year eating hot pockets and doing whatever it is GOOG and FB do.

That's my position at the moment. Reluctant to pay massive double digit premium, but you don't hear me complaining and wishing that a house does not sell.... they can all sell really high. When market tanks, more to pick from.

The new thing in the sfba that some home owners make you do is - write a letter to seller of WHY you should be the one selected. How would you contribute to the neighbors/ community. Not joking.

Friend just listed his 950 sqft house in SF. Listed at 1.6mm... offers went to 2.5mm.... 950 sqft. No driveway. 1.5 parking garage. 2.5mm....
Old 10-10-2015, 02:47 AM
German_Saint
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GT SILVER GT3 RS FOR SALE.

GO.

I think the deviated nipples actually work with all the black parts.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:21 AM
tebbnsx
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys that talk all this garbage should see if you can pick up an Ultra Violet car for anything under 120k over! It's not gonna happen! Prices are what they are. If you don't agree then don't comment but refrain from ripping on the said dealer for the price. In terms of market its a good deal! How do I know? Well because I've bought and sold lets just say around 10 991 GT3s and RSs in the last 2 months so I feel I'm pretty versed in what the market for these cars is doing at the moment.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:19 AM
TurboDogue
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rdwinelover
The market will speak when your car doesn't sell... I am sure you car will sit as the price is a pigish and pigs should be slaughtered.
I think the quote is pigs get fat and happy but hogs go to slaughter. Either way this is why I am on the list for my GT3 at momentum Porsche in houston not PNH....
Old 10-10-2015, 08:28 AM
mjsporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by tebbnsx
You guys that talk all this garbage should see if you can pick up an Ultra Violet car for anything under 120k over! It's not gonna happen! Prices are what they are. If you don't agree then don't comment but refrain from ripping on the said dealer for the price. In terms of market its a good deal! How do I know? Well because I've bought and sold lets just say around 10 991 GT3s and RSs in the last 2 months so I feel I'm pretty versed in what the market for these cars is doing at the moment.

Hmmm. A flipper has surfaced. One of our favorite people on Rennlist. Welcome!
Old 10-10-2015, 09:55 AM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 703 Likes on 386 Posts

Originally Posted by tebbnsx
Oh so you are the reason for this madness. Go away.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:59 AM
tebbnsx
Intermediate

Oh yes!!! I'm the reason! Bahahahahaha!
Old 10-10-2015, 10:30 AM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

I think you guys have misread my post or I'm very bad at explaining myself. Either or both may be true. I have no problem with the car being sold for $308K, I question that a new car dealer is selling a car with 9 miles for $100K over sticker. Thats my beef. The market, the market, the market...

And if you want to buy one of my Turbos you can. Asking price will be +/- $250K for a 1997 with 24K miles on it. A lot of Exclusive options. Or maybe I'll trade for this RS...
Old 10-10-2015, 10:47 AM
ZZinger
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TTKan
This is like the movie Ground Hog Day. A dealer or individual has a car that is in very high demand. In fact, the car is in such high demand that at the MSRP demand significantly outstrips supply. The natural market response is an increase in the price to align demand with available supply. Personally, I don't see a problem. Keep the ads coming and ask what you think the market will bear!! The market will surely tell you if you are wrong . . . the car will not sell at that price. That is the beginning and the end of the story.
+1 well said
Old 10-10-2015, 10:52 AM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,389 Likes on 2,510 Posts

Such hypocrisy here. All the successful Rennlist business owners and employees here sell their products, knowledge, skill, creativity, and services above and beyond MSRP all day long, every day of the week. And they utilize market based pricing to run their successful companies.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:06 AM
tebbnsx
Intermediate

Bahahahahaha!! Great point Lex! People have no problem selling their respective products or services at the highest price possible retail but then snivel about paying over for a high value limited prouduction car! Makes little to no sense!
Old 10-10-2015, 11:33 AM
FLAT6KING
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mooty
german saint is onto something. i have several friends who paid over, SUBSTANTIALLY (how do i make the font 100x bigger?) over. unfortunately i am not in that position but i have clients that 100k is smaller than his margin rounding error. they often just buy stuff. sometimes, they forget that they bought an RS and buy another then both show up... oh, you think i am joking..... move to silicon valley and you will understand.....
Wow, that sounds like 1. A great place to live. 2. A problem I'd love to have.

Quick Reply: 2016 911 GT3RS 9 Miles